Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    So would we say that the general idea is that people don't think of Punk as an "underdog" but feel that he is being oppressed by the WWE because he hasn't been given the ample amount of chances to represent the company enough? Fair enough, but let’s look at this for a second.

People make a big deal about Sheamus and the "Be-A-Star" campaign since he is 'bullying' Wade Barrett, right? But that is in character, on television, and put on as part of the show. Now let's put CM Punk in that position. Yes, he has been involved in some bullying angles on television, which is forgivable. However, Punk has also told people on Twitter that they should "drink bleach" and "just kill themselves" on more than one occasion. Why then would you make Punk into the star of that campaign?

Not enough - People still clamoring for the face of the company to be Punk? How has Punk been when dealing with random fans that approach him, seeking an autograph in a public setting? Does he greet them with a smile and a handshake the way Cena does? Television shows might have a specific appeal for a guy who is the size of Cena, but not the "highly skilled yet average Joe with tattoos" look of Punk. Or perhaps because they are "kid’s shows", they are more inclined to ask for a Cena/Sheamus/Ryback who is geared toward their core audience as opposed to CM Punk. But most damaging of all as to why the IWC is in epic fail mode for wanting Punk as the face; he struck a fan in the audience. Was he being heckled? Yes. Was he being struck? Yes. Was the guy who was doing it deserving a good ass kicking? Yes... But Punk didn't hit that guy, did he? Punk also was about a foot away from striking a 6 year old. Why in the flying fuck would you want such a potential media liability being the face of your product?

I know it's yet another long post from me, but the facts as to why CM Punk isn't the face of the company are very plenty. Many choose to ignore it, continuing this push for him to be the top guy. But Punk doesn't deserve it and has proven so time and time again. If anyone is to blame, it's not the WWE oppressing Punk. It's Punk being Punk that has prevented him from taking Cena's spot as the face of the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    CM Punk's an underdog?
    Yeah i am not seeing how that is the case either!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I agree 200% with this
    Also it could lead to Rico being re-hired.
    Don't give anyone ideas. Lol. WWE never needs to see Rico again. Nor do I ever want to hear that N Sync theme of his and also used by others ever again.