• yes

14 24.14%
  • no

26 44.83%
  • neither

18 31.03%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    My thoughts still stand. I still don't like Cena. End of story.

if you want people to just drop it then just dont reply. more you reply the more you look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    if you want people to just drop it then just dont reply. more you reply the more you look bad.
    I've stated my case. I'm off now.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

In fact he did. However, he won more matches if I recall and still became superstar of the year. :/ So the fact that he loss a lot that one year means absolutely nothing, at least for me.
    That's funny because this exact fact means nothing to me as these awards are almost as rigged as the WWE App polls... Oh wait, wasn't that a poll on the WWE App as well?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

None of those people have more forgettable and blah matches ....
    None of those people win all of their matches, especially Dolph Ziggler, HBK, Bryan, Orton, Savage, Hart, and Taker. You can argue Austin, HHH, and Lesnar I suppose ....
    You do understand that UT's record in the WWE is 1751-423-93 to Cena's 1289-309-57, right?

Brett Hart? 1601-543-213 (most of his losses came in the first 5-8 years in the WWE).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    My thoughts still stand. I still don't like Cena. End of story.
    It's these sort of bullheaded, closeminded responses that makes me wonder why you even bother taking the time to make threads and polls that ask for our opinions.

Blog Entries
    When I started watching wrestling again circa 2007 (it stopped being broadcast here in the early 90's, when I was a kid) I didn't like Cena from the moment he was on my screen. Didn't like the outfits, the wrestling skills, and the character. Not at all. Nowadays I can appreciate his ring skills when he shows them and some of his mic work, but it doesn't balance the negatives (for me), so I said no.

Cena as a person, with all the charity he does is a different thing. I like the fella. But we are debating his on screen character, and that is still a no.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I was not a fan of Cena until I saw him live at TLC Houston. He brings chrisma and energy like no other full time wrestler currently in the wwe universe. He's not the best in the ring or on the mic and at times I get tired of him and his gimmic. Am I still a fan? Yes.

Black Ninja!
    Nah man. Not a fan. But I like the guy. He puts in a lot of effort FI the people and I have no problem watching the guy. I even enjoy that at times but I'm not a fan.

Btw. Undertaker NEVER LOSES!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I respect John Cena and his work ethic and especially his Make-A-Wish work he has done, but I am not a fan of the character, so I voted no. I am not much of a "pop culture" kind of guy. That is the biggest reason I have in getting behind his character, but I will say Holy Shit to the match he and Punk had last week. That was good.

People when talking about Cena usually miss the point. It isn't the fact that he wins all the time, because that's just what happens with your top star, it's how he wins. Typical Cena match is he gets 10% of offense in, gets the crap kicked out of him for 85% of the match, the remaining 5% he hits his five moves of doom and wins. While that would be okay some of the time it occurs far too frequently.

Sometimes it gets downright ridiculous. Most recent one I can remember was against Dolph Ziggler in early January. Ziggler hit a legit 4 finishers I think it was and Cena kicked out over and over. One Attitude Adjustment, which while not nearly the worst finisher of all time is pretty horrible considering it has the same impact power of a back body drop, and Ziggler is down for 3. It's laughable.

Then there's the character that incredibly hasn't changed in a very long time. You know, that would be fine if there was a wealth of promo material he could get out of himself but when almost every single promo goes "this is the most important moment of my career and I know I'm a longshot to win but I just have to do it" or "I may have lost but I'm going to come back and work harder than ever to win next time" it gets old fast.

What's funny is because he's the face of WWE I would love to like him. While he's not perfect and can get divaish like any other top draw has and probably has less to complain about than most of them, he is a dedicated company man who does all the great stuff for Make a Wish, he can wrestle, he can talk, and he's in great shape. I'm not committed to disliking Cena if they do something interesting with him and that does NOT mean turning him heel. There are plenty of different ways to be a face that work but the way he does it drives me crazy.