58. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 24.14%
  • no

26 44.83%
  • neither

18 31.03%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I admire the human being John Cena. He's great for the kids, a harder worker, and a role model for the younger generation. Other than that, sorry, not a fan. He has his share of great matches under his hat, but he has many more forgettable and blah matches. His promos range from good to bleh to downright terrible. He always comes out on top in such predictable ways and hardly is booked in a way to where I should invest in him.

So no. I am not a fan of his.
    Last edited by Wrestling_Deluxe_08; 03-03-2013 at 05:33 PM.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I admire the human being John Cena. He's great for the kids, a harder worker, and a role model for the younger generation. Other than that, sorry, not a fan. He has his share of great matches under his hat, but he has many more forgettable and blah matches. His promos range from good to bleh to downright terrible. He wins too much and hardly is booked in a way to where I should invest in him.

did he lose a lot in 2012?

Blog Entries
    Wait. Weren't you just leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    did he lose a lot in 2012?
    In fact he did. However, he won more matches if I recall and still became superstar of the year. :/ So the fact that he loss a lot that one year means absolutely nothing, at least for me.

I'll give WWE credit for showing he can lose though. Still doesn't change the fact that I am not a Cena fan.

Wait. Weren't you just leaving?

Saw I was mentioned. Replied. Interesting thread. Left my thoughts. Nothing wrong with that.

Blog Entries
    I don't even know if you're joking or not, but you're welcome regardless.
    I think you are irony impaired

R
    I admire the human being John Cena. He's great for the kids, a harder worker, and a role model for the younger generation. Other than that, sorry, not a fan. He has his share of great matches under his hat, but he has many more forgettable and blah matches. His promos range from good to bleh to downright terrible. He wins too much and hardly is booked in a way to where I should invest in him.

So by these statements I guess you aren't a fan of Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kane, HBK, Bret Hart, The Rock, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, HHH, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Macho Man Randy Savage, Dolph Ziggler, and pretty much every wrestler who has ever laced up a pair of boots? You realize every wrestler has had their share of "Well that was forgettable" moments? The fact that you hold Cena accountable for this means you should hold every other wrestler to ever live to this as well. Otherwise you would be a hypocrite.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    R

So by these statements I guess you aren't a fan of Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kane, HBK, Bret Hart, The Rock, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, HHH, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Macho Man Randy Savage, Dolph Ziggler, and pretty much every wrestler who has ever laced up a pair of boots? You realize every wrestler has had their share of "Well that was forgettable" moments? The fact that you hold Cena accountable for this means you should hold every other wrestler to ever live to this as well. Otherwise you would be a hypocrite.
    Your logic has no power here!

R

None of those people have more forgettable and blah matches ....
    None of those people win all of their matches, especially Dolph Ziggler, HBK, Bryan, Orton, Savage, Hart, and Taker. You can argue Austin, HHH, and Lesnar I suppose ....

All subjective. You may think they have blah and forgettable matches. I don't.

Guys ... please ... leave me alone. Let me post in peace. I just want to post and not be bothered anymore about not liking Cena .... seriously. Please.
    Last edited by Wrestling_Deluxe_08; 03-03-2013 at 05:42 PM.

None of those people have more forgettable and blah matches ....
    None of those people win all of their matches, especially Dolph Ziggler, HBK, Bryan, Orton, Savage, Hart, and Taker. You can argue Austin, HHH, and Lesnar I suppose ....

All subjective. You may think they have blah and forgettable matches. I don't.
    Implying that HBK, Orton, Taker, Savage, and Hart didn't win as much as Cena in their primes. Implying that none of those guys have had more forgettable moments then Cena just because you don't like Cena. Implying I'm not awesome.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Implying that HBK, Orton, Taker, Savage, and Hart didn't win as much as Cena in their primes. Implying that none of those guys have had more forgettable moments then Cena just because you don't like Cena. Implying I'm not awesome.
    My thoughts still stand. I still don't like Cena. End of story.