58. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 24.14%
  • no

26 44.83%
  • neither

18 31.03%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Everyone is breaking out the polls all of a sudden....what happened to poorly written threads, Ones that would call cena every name in the book and lack full stops. Anywho, I I like to watch cena do what he does, I like cena I just don't like how creative have put him in a sticky situation. He either wins all the time and is super cena or Loses all the time and has a mid life crisis. There no middle ground with cena.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Everyone is breaking out the polls all of a sudden....what happened to poorly written threads, Ones that would call cena every name in the book and lack full stops. Anywho, I I like to watch cena do what he does, I like cena I just don't like how creative have put him in a sticky situation. He either wins all the time and is super cena or Loses all the time and has a mid life crisis. There no middle ground with cena.
    I don't know, people just started posting their videos instead!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The question is simple, are you a john cena fan? And i dont mean the person, i mean cena the character. Myself and others have been in a discussion with someone else about john cena, so i thought i would make this thread with a poll, so that a a clear picture would come of the views of the people that come to this site. Of course, this is only a fraction of all the fans, but still, i am intrigued.

So, are you a fan? Yes? No? Neither? If you pick neither, explain

For me, its neither. While i dont dislike cena, im not a raging fan who goes crazy when he comes out. I have enjoyed some of his in ring work and promos, but ive also been bored with them. To me, if you're a fan of something, then you just enjoy it no matter what. Like me and how i met your mother, or scrubs, or wrestling related shawn michaels or ziggler.
    Personally, nah. Just not my cup of tea sadly.

I picked neither he is one of the guys on the roster that i watch that i really don't mind what happens with him.

i am his biggest fan. Seriously though- i do not hate him. He is way over with the fans, does a lot of great PR stuff- etc. Its just the way he is pushed- its a creative problem. He can wrestle and he can cut a great promo(at times)- but most times his promos are way too corny. And while it was awesome that Cena had a shirt promoting breast cancer awareness, i thought it was kind of weird that no other wrestler could wear pink- no pink shirt for Ziggie, no pink shorts for Sandow, no pink outfit for Nattie Neidhart. So with me- its neither. I respect the work he does, yet he is this era's Hogan- shoved down our throats and will always come out the winner in the end.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    I was a fan until I found out that i really didn't like him. WWE was telling me I like him. See WWE is telling us we like him but where is the proof that we like him. Thanks Wrestling_Deluxe_08 for opening my eyes to what WWE been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

i said yes, am i nuts do i get excited about him coming out ... no, but i don't mind the Superman gimmick (considering, i like Superman comics too it figures). for all the "he always wins" people... he didn't win last WM, he didn't win against the Shield, he only won once against punk, he hasn't been "always winning" for over a year now... so yeah i'm gonna call y'all out and say it's because you don't want to like a character that's popular, that isn't all Badass about himself. he's not my fave but hey He's a fun character, and i like watching my kids get hyped up about him. lastly, he's from near where iwas born and i chuckle everytime his accent slips out. as far as i'm concerned THAT is worth him in the main event for me.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    he's not my fave but hey He's a fun character, and i like watching my kids get hyped up about him.

I get a kick out of my 2 year old for this same love. I ask him what John Cena says, he shakes his little hand in front of his face, and says "U canna CEEE MEEE!" He also loves to tell me that Ryback says "FEE MEEE MORREEE!!!" in the deepest voice his two year old larynx can muster.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I was a fan until I found out that i really didn't like him. WWE was telling me I like him. See WWE is telling us we like him but where is the proof that we like him. Thanks Wrestling_Deluxe_08 for opening my eyes to what WWE been doing.
    I had a good laugh at this
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I don't even know if you're joking or not, but you're welcome regardless.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"