Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    It would be great with Bully!! imagine Hogans/Stings face when the mask came off!!

leading to a Bully V Sting match with a hogan in each corner (assuming brooke is in on it)

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it's going to be either Bully Ray or Samoa Joe.

if we take the main event into account, we should all know that Bully couldn't have wrestled, and then went to the "Clubhouse" in less than a minute

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    if we take the main event into account, we should all know that Bully couldn't have wrestled, and then went to the "Clubhouse" in less than a minute

That's assuming that the segment was live and not pre-taped. I am not sure which it is but this could have easily been a taped segment.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I think it'll be Abyss/Joseph.

Disregarding what they did to him, it makes more sense for it to be him, since everyone else is pretty much set. They can do the reveal for Ray, if he's turning at LD, so there's no real need for them to have a week to try and talk around Kurt revealing who it is.

Joseph can be revealed Thursday or at LD for more effect.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's assuming that the segment was live and not pre-taped. I am not sure which it is but this could have easily been a taped segment.
    if it were taped it would have said "earlier today", plus the guy would have came out unmasked on Impact, so it's safe to say it was live

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think it'll be Abyss/Joseph.

Disregarding what they did to him, it makes more sense for it to be him, since everyone else is pretty much set. They can do the reveal for Ray, if he's turning at LD, so there's no real need for them to have a week to try and talk around Kurt revealing who it is.

Joseph can be revealed Thursday or at LD for more effect.

But we don't have to disregard anything about what happened to Park. The only thing that was witnessed outside of a spotty camera view of a hammer "hitting" him and the supposed jumper cables (not sure if Sting and Hogan were actually THERE when it happened or if this was another "image lead your mind to believe" type thing that happened), there really is only the testimonial of what Joseph said they did to him as there was no real physical evidence when they brought him out at BFG. It could all just be a lie that Chris Park has been telling this whole time (including the Joseph Park Character itself).

This also could lead to Bully being El Presidente as he was the last to see the Abyss character before he vanished. This could have been the two setting up the idea in the first place.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    if it were taped it would have said "earlier today", plus the guy would have came out unmasked on Impact, so it's safe to say it was live
    Why would they say "earlier today" when (a) it was night time and (b) they were making it the closing segment to a Live Impact? You are assuming that he would come out live for no reason since they were taping it as a cliff-hanger ending - Not an "earlier today" incident.

DRG hates everyone

Who ever it is most people will be disappointed. But most of the people in the TNA thread while thing it's the best thing in wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Who ever it is most people will be disappointed. But most of the people in the TNA thread while thing it's the best thing in wrestling.

I fail to see where anyone in the TNA threads claimed that this angle has "been the best thing every" in the wrestling... Can you provide some comments or are you just making random claims, accusations, and talking out your ass once again that the TNA fans are being marks (which I find so humorous for a guy with a Dolph Sells better than TNA Tickets meme for his signature)

DRG hates everyone