Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Normal Member
    I Actually thought it looked like Paul Burchill, But i belive he is a Firefighter nowadays..

has to be JJ or Bully to make sense, needs star power and Anderson/Devon isnt it

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Its Jazz with Rodney Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    It's Chris Benoit
    Ok that's not even funny dude

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvine View Post
    It's Bully
    This^^^ to make it a better
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Possibly Joe maybe, would be a good swerve.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

It's the ninjas that kidnapped Joe, a couple of years back, finally here to finish off what they started.

*Its Hornswoggle.. He has left WWE just because he was about to headline Mania 29 with Cena but then The Rock came back and took his place..*
    Jokes apart.. Aces & Eights are in need of a bigger name.. Someone who can really make an impact.. AJ... I really dont see that happening..he cant be in the loosing side again.. probably Bishoff or Jarrett..??

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    It's all ready been reported that D-Lo Brown has been portraying the "VP" member of Aces & Eights; Eric Bischoff has been doing the voice for the "President" character (in the chair who had his back to he camera) who had his voice distorted several months ago.

Yes, it was "reported" by Dirt Sheets... Which we all know are 100% accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's Goldberg.
    I laughed at this... Loudly... People at work are still looking at me for it.

Honestly guys, you are all fucked in the head if you can't see that this is clearly Henry O. Godwinn bringing back his "Master Blaster" gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    It would be great if it is Scot Steiner...but, I think it can be either Samoan Joe or DLo or Abyss!!!