Interactive Votes Rigged

I am sitting here watching smack down and I hear that we are supposed to vote tonight for alberto del rio opponent next week on smackdown.They say that the results will be revealed later on in the show. How are they going to reveal the results if the show is pre recorded. And for some reason the keep saying that the show is live. So I guess the secret is out now our votes dont count.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I am sitting here watching smack down and I hear that we are supposed to vote tonight for alberto del rio opponent next week on smackdown.They say that the results will be revealed later on in the show. How are they going to reveal the results if the show is pre recorded. And for some reason the keep saying that the show is live. So I guess the secret is out now our votes dont count.
    While your point is valid, does it matter? They are just trying to get fans to be more involved... and if they go and vote on this, even if it doesn't matter or count towards anything they still get the warm fuzzy feeling of being involved.

Blog Entries
    Maybe they prerecorded the announcers saying each person one, and they just put in whichever one actually wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    While your point is valid, does it matter? They are just trying to get fans to be more involved... and if they go and vote on this, even if it doesn't matter or count towards anything they still get the warm fuzzy feeling of being involved.
    I think it matters. Votes should always count. And even if they don't why would they make it known that they dont count. At least give us the assumption that they are actually tallying up our votes. What good is involvement if the vote counts for nothing and u know it

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Maybe they prerecorded the announcers saying each person one, and they just put in whichever one actually wins?
    that could be true,

Blog Entries
    I think it matters. Votes should always count. And even if they don't why would they make it known that they dont count. At least give us the assumption that they are actually tallying up our votes. What good is involvement if the vote counts for nothing and u know it
    Well it's not like you have a bulletproof argument that it's a fraud. And you will learn this sooner or later, WWE doesn't treat everyone like smarks because MOST of WWE's fan base doesn't go to sites like these and read up on what is going on behind the scenes, or that smackdown is not live. The only reason I knew Smackdown wasn't live before going this site was because they advertised a show for a Tuesday a while back in my local area.

Well it's not like you have a bulletproof argument that it's a fraud. And you will learn this sooner or later, WWE doesn't treat everyone like smarks because MOST of WWE's fan base doesn't go to sites like these and read up on what is going on behind the scenes, or that smackdown is not live. The only reason I knew Smackdown wasn't live before going this site was because they advertised a show for a Tuesday a while back in my local area.
    You make some valid points. But when they say that the results of the votes we make now will be revealed later on a show that is prerecorded I would call that bulletproof. I always wondered if maybe just maybe they actually did count the votes but now I clearly see that they don't

Blog Entries
    You make some valid points. But when they say that the results of the votes we make now will be revealed later on a show that is prerecorded I would call that bulletproof. I always wondered if maybe just maybe they actually did count the votes but now I clearly see that they don't
    Actually I'm pretty sure they do. I mean who knows if they use them for that show, but I'm sure they use it to gauge popularity of certain superstars. It was reported on this site a while back that they predicted that Punk was going to have to face Orton, and Orton ended up losing a poll so it screwed up the show when they had to make Jericho face Punk instead of Orton vs Punk.

Actually I'm pretty sure they do. I mean who knows if they use them for that show, but I'm sure they use it to gauge popularity of certain superstars. It was reported on this site a while back that they predicted that Punk was going to have to face Orton, and Orton ended up losing a poll so it screwed up the show when they had to make Jericho face Punk instead of Orton vs Punk.
    I am not saying that the votes are good for nothing I am just saying I dont think they serve the purpose that they want us to believe they do. I am sure they use it to gauge the popularity as you put it. and I remember you saying they changed that match due to the voting but who knows if thats actually true.

all I can go by is what I can prove for sure and what I can prove is that they told us to vote for something and that the results would be revealed later that night. When it is impossible to reveal those results if the show is already recorded.

Blog Entries
    Smarks will be smarks. It's still real to you, damn it!