Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Interactive Votes Rigged

    I am sitting here watching smack down and I hear that we are supposed to vote tonight for alberto del rio opponent next week on smackdown.They say that the results will be revealed later on in the show. How are they going to reveal the results if the show is pre recorded. And for some reason the keep saying that the show is live. So I guess the secret is out now our votes dont count.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I am sitting here watching smack down and I hear that we are supposed to vote tonight for alberto del rio opponent next week on smackdown.They say that the results will be revealed later on in the show. How are they going to reveal the results if the show is pre recorded. And for some reason the keep saying that the show is live. So I guess the secret is out now our votes dont count.
    While your point is valid, does it matter? They are just trying to get fans to be more involved... and if they go and vote on this, even if it doesn't matter or count towards anything they still get the warm fuzzy feeling of being involved.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,563
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I am sitting here watching smack down and I hear that we are supposed to vote tonight for alberto del rio opponent next week on smackdown.They say that the results will be revealed later on in the show. How are they going to reveal the results if the show is pre recorded. And for some reason the keep saying that the show is live. So I guess the secret is out now our votes dont count.
    Maybe they prerecorded the announcers saying each person one, and they just put in whichever one actually wins?
     

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    While your point is valid, does it matter? They are just trying to get fans to be more involved... and if they go and vote on this, even if it doesn't matter or count towards anything they still get the warm fuzzy feeling of being involved.
    I think it matters. Votes should always count. And even if they don't why would they make it known that they dont count. At least give us the assumption that they are actually tallying up our votes. What good is involvement if the vote counts for nothing and u know it

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Maybe they prerecorded the announcers saying each person one, and they just put in whichever one actually wins?
    that could be true,

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I think it matters. Votes should always count. And even if they don't why would they make it known that they dont count. At least give us the assumption that they are actually tallying up our votes. What good is involvement if the vote counts for nothing and u know it
    Well it's not like you have a bulletproof argument that it's a fraud. And you will learn this sooner or later, WWE doesn't treat everyone like smarks because MOST of WWE's fan base doesn't go to sites like these and read up on what is going on behind the scenes, or that smackdown is not live. The only reason I knew Smackdown wasn't live before going this site was because they advertised a show for a Tuesday a while back in my local area.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well it's not like you have a bulletproof argument that it's a fraud. And you will learn this sooner or later, WWE doesn't treat everyone like smarks because MOST of WWE's fan base doesn't go to sites like these and read up on what is going on behind the scenes, or that smackdown is not live. The only reason I knew Smackdown wasn't live before going this site was because they advertised a show for a Tuesday a while back in my local area.
    You make some valid points. But when they say that the results of the votes we make now will be revealed later on a show that is prerecorded I would call that bulletproof. I always wondered if maybe just maybe they actually did count the votes but now I clearly see that they don't

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    You make some valid points. But when they say that the results of the votes we make now will be revealed later on a show that is prerecorded I would call that bulletproof. I always wondered if maybe just maybe they actually did count the votes but now I clearly see that they don't
    Actually I'm pretty sure they do. I mean who knows if they use them for that show, but I'm sure they use it to gauge popularity of certain superstars. It was reported on this site a while back that they predicted that Punk was going to have to face Orton, and Orton ended up losing a poll so it screwed up the show when they had to make Jericho face Punk instead of Orton vs Punk.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Actually I'm pretty sure they do. I mean who knows if they use them for that show, but I'm sure they use it to gauge popularity of certain superstars. It was reported on this site a while back that they predicted that Punk was going to have to face Orton, and Orton ended up losing a poll so it screwed up the show when they had to make Jericho face Punk instead of Orton vs Punk.
    I am not saying that the votes are good for nothing I am just saying I dont think they serve the purpose that they want us to believe they do. I am sure they use it to gauge the popularity as you put it. and I remember you saying they changed that match due to the voting but who knows if thats actually true.

    all I can go by is what I can prove for sure and what I can prove is that they told us to vote for something and that the results would be revealed later that night. When it is impossible to reveal those results if the show is already recorded.

  10. #10
    Fresh Member BadNews Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Palace of Wisdom.
    Posts
    49
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I am sitting here watching smack down and I hear that we are supposed to vote tonight for alberto del rio opponent next week on smackdown.They say that the results will be revealed later on in the show. How are they going to reveal the results if the show is pre recorded. And for some reason the keep saying that the show is live. So I guess the secret is out now our votes dont count.
    Smarks will be smarks. It's still real to you, damn it!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.