Page 1 of 18 123 11 ... LastLast

Most Overrated Wrestler on the Roster

Simple thread, who do you think is the most overrated wrestler in the WWE. A wrestler you think is overrated by the IWC, and you just in general don't see what's so special about him/her.

For me it is Christian, for some reason I found him a decent face/heel and a good wrestler, but I don't find him great by any means. (I saw his work in TNA to) I always thought most of his work is good, but most of the time when Christian is out, people want to see him come back and win some huge match like the Money in the Bank, get pushed to the main event, and a few even said he should win the Royal Rumble. I mean I like Christian, but I don't think he is really great.

Blog Entries
    I keep hearing the other wrestlers rave about The Big Show, but I think he's just average.

Dean Ambrose is currently hugely overrated.

CM Punk is overrated. He's good - great even - but he's not all that people make him out to be.

Blog Entries
    Most overrated male wrestler I'd say is Kofi Kingston. Nearly everyone I see think he's this amazing wrestler that is due a World title. Please.

Most overrated female wrestler I'd say is Alicia Fox or Naomi. Some seems to think Fox is amongst the better female grapplers WWE have
    And Naomi is very athletic, but she's hardly amazing IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Naomi is still better than Kaitlyn. She's the number one overrated Diva in my books

Must be Punk. He is a good wrestler and great on the mic but definitely not the best

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Naomi is still better than Kaitlyn. She's the number one overrated Diva in my books
    I agree with that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

At the risk of being unpopular, I'm going to say Ziggler.

He's technically very sound, but I don't find him interesting in the slightest.

Cody Rhodes. I think the guy has talent and will be in the top tier at some point in his career, but all those who have been clamoring for him to be in the main event since he held the IC title (and defended it around 4 times) are wrong. The kid is where he needs to be in his career; people pushing for him to be feuding with Cena, Punk, and the Rock for the belt need to sit back and enjoy the ride instead of wanting what they want RIGHT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Cody Rhodes. I think the guy has talent and will be in the top tier at some point in his career, but all those who have been clamoring for him to be in the main event since he held the IC title (and defended it around 4 times) are wrong. The kid is where he needs to be in his career; people pushing for him to be feuding with Cena, Punk, and the Rock for the belt need to sit back and enjoy the ride instead of wanting what they want RIGHT NOW!!!
    This.

All of this.

I like Cody, and I think he is one of the people in WWE with complete mastery of his character when they give him one.

But past that, people are overrating him. He's still young and they are clamoring for him to go straight to the Main Event. Cody can stay in the MC, and become one of their top guys for a good while before moving on.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    This.

All of this.

I like Cody, and I think he is one of the people in WWE with complete mastery of his character when they give him one.

But past that, people are overrating him. He's still young and they are clamoring for him to go straight to the Main Event. Cody can stay in the MC, and become one of their top guys for a good while before moving on.
    I think Cody should become......Silverdust!