Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Get Ready To Do The Harlem Shake At WrestleMani...

After plans for Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara at WrestleMania 29 fell through, WWE lost their chance to attempt to break the Guinness Book of World Records for most Lucha masks in one building.However, they are now thinking about setting the record for the world's largest Harlem Shake at the event.

Read Full Article >>

This needs to happen.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.

I'm going to shoot myself :c

I just happen to read this on the homepage of this website however i cant be 100% sure this is reliable news but......knowing wwe it probably is...read it....

However, they are now thinking about setting the record for the world's largest Harlem Shake at the event.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT......
    i'm sorry guys but u have no idea how STUPID this is
    they are willing to hit new lows by doing.....t..this!!!!
    i'm sorry but it is pretty ridiculous.
    one thing is doing the classic la onda on a mexican soccer stadium in the mid 1980's
    but another thing is to follow a stupid internet trend like this and put it on a wrestling show like wrestlemania....its just taking it completely out of proportion..I for one HATE everything that catches the eye of mainstream media that has its origins on the internet
    Gangnam style is just another perfect example, and we've seen tensai doing it with brodus clay....oh god.....
    WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    I just happen to read this on the homepage of this website however i cant be 100% sure this is reliable news but......knowing wwe it probably is...read it....

However, they are now thinking about setting the record for the world's largest Harlem Shake at the event.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT......
    i'm sorry guys but u have no idea how STUPID this is
    they are willing to hit new lows by doing.....t..this!!!!
    i'm sorry but it is pretty ridiculous.
    one thing is doing the classic la onda on a mexican soccer stadium in the mid 1980's
    but another thing is to follow a stupid internet trend like this and put it on a wrestling show like wrestlemania....its just taking it completely out of proportion..I for one HATE everything that catches the eye of mainstream media that has its origins on the internet
    Gangnam style is just another perfect example, and we've seen tensai doing it with brodus clay....oh god.....
    WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY?

Hitting new lows by attempting the worlds largest Harlem Shake flash mob?

Maybe if they attempted it during the main event of Wrestlemania, but them doing it as crowd filler before the show isn't going to hurt anything (except maybe you if you do decide to shoot yourself) and will just be something to put on the WWE App to entertain fans.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I'll pay for the bullets.

Black Ninja!
    John Cena and the Rock should bust it out at mania DRG. You know you wanna see it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hitting new lows by attempting the worlds largest Harlem Shake flash mob?

Maybe if they attempted it during the main event of Wrestlemania, but them doing it as crowd filler before the show isn't going to hurt anything (except maybe you if you do decide to shoot yourself) and will just be something to put on the WWE App to entertain fans.
    not that i would mind, i would be dead already before i could hear them laugh
    but that was a part of the joke, im not literally gonna kill myself
    but this form of entertainment sickens me and i find it obnoxious how other people can enjoy bland stereotypical music like this and put them all dancing like retards
    another perfect example of wwe's stupidity at trying to reach world wide mainstream media.
    if u cant do it the dumb way ( politics ) do it the dumber way ( mainstream trends )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'll pay for the bullets.
    I almost feel guilty laughing at this. Almost.

Although the Harlem shake is annoying....it's 30 seconds long...mania is 4 hours....
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    What's 2 to 3 minutes of the Harlem Shake going to honestly do to you? I may not like it but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. Maybe you could just use this opportunity to utilize a bathroom break instead of the Divas match.