Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wade going over

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's made me like his current one a little more..

Hehe ... yeah umm ... that was totally the whole point. See? His current theme is not so bad now, is it? Heh ... ehhhh. #fail

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Hehe ... yeah umm ... that was totally the whole point. See? His current theme is not so bad now, is it? Heh ... ehhhh. #fail
    Haha! Well played man, good banter.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

In all seriousness, I thought the very first version of "End of days" was perfect for him. You know. The Corre theme before it got 10,000 remakes.

In all seriousness, I thought the very first version of "End of days" was perfect for him. You know. The Corre theme before it got 10,000 remakes.
    Yeah I agree, I liked that one!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, and? Care to elaborate on that?
    i'd love to thanks! With Boths standings in the wwe Sheamus would go in favourite, and with mania being so predictable this year with Cena, taker, hhh and del rio picking up wins I see this as being one of the few suprised with wade going over clean

I mean, seriously. What did Wade Barrett do to Sheamus? All Barrett did was get a movie role and boast about it. Then all of a sudden, Sheamus comes out of nowhere and starts mocking him for it. And fans like me are supposed to buy him as the babyface? Yeah right.

I think the whole point is that Wade was trying to make himself out to be an award worthy actor (which he was) and Sheamus, being the good guy, is trying to show the villain that being humble in life will get you much father as opposed to being a pompous and arrogant brat who thinks anything he does is worthy of people patting his ass about...

I guess this might be why "fans like you" won't buy him as a baby face in this role because it is geared towards the younger audience. You know, teaching them that being a self righteous jerk about the things they find mediocre success at is distasteful and often rubs "good guys/people" the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think the whole point is that Wade was trying to make himself out to be an award worthy actor (which he was) and Sheamus, being the good guy, is trying to show the villain that being humble in life will get you much father as opposed to being a pompous and arrogant brat who thinks anything he does is worthy of people patting his ass about...

I guess this might be why "fans like you" won't buy him as a baby face in this role because it is geared towards the younger audience. You know, teaching them that being a self righteous jerk about the things they find mediocre success at is distasteful and often rubs "good guys/people" the wrong way.

Right. Cause boasting about a movie role is just down right evil and distasteful and such a villianous move. No better than stealing.

Yeah, I hope Wade Barrett kicks his ass, if they do have a match.

Right. Cause boasting about a movie role is just down right evil and distasteful and such a villianous move. No better than stealing.

Yeah, I hope Wade Barrett kicks his ass, if they do have a match.

It's not that he was celebrating that he was in a movie role. It's that he was making it out as if he was the lead and the show stealer of the movie; essentially saying everyone but him was shit in the movie. Heel Psychology 101 my friend; People who speak as if they are an arrogant prick are usually labeled as the bad guy. That's why Punk is believable in his current role more so than he was as a face. It's the reason why heels back in the days of Gorgeous George worked so well. Being confident in your abilities is acceptable but being cocky is annoying so kids should strive to have confidence in themselves without being so conceded as to think the world should stop, revolve around them, all the while patting them on the ass and telling that person just how special it is.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone