• Yes, Lei'd Tapa

3 8.33%
  • Should consider both.

14 38.89%
  • Back to the Indys with ya!!

1 2.78%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Fair play to you other than finding a facebook page i got nothing on her at all i struggled to spell the name even haha

I have tried the best I could man. From sites I trust to have accurate data on major names in the WWE as well as Indy talent, to just randomly googling her name. I can't find much on the girl outside of the random comments here and there from someone who viewed a show and wrote some random review on a geocities.com / anglefire.com like site somewhere. It's a shame because I'd like to have a bit more information on a talent that just went through a GutCheck. The back-story they did with her was pretty solid and made me want to know more about her as a talent. This lack of information has been beneficial in one aspect as it has helped me to understand why she came across as so green in her match.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I have voted for BOTH!!!

I liked both of them and I want to see Lei'd Tapa vs ODB and Velez vs Gail Kim....

Sign em both I say, they both seem to be better in the ring than Madison Rayne

I voted Ivelisse Velez. Could be interesting to see the ex-MMA gimmick used with the knockouts. She seemed to be working that in, in my opinion, going for submission holds and whatnot. The other chick, looked pretty green. she was built like a brick shithouse but that's not really enough is it? Velez seemed to have the technical edge.

I wasn't fond of the x-factor like sob stories they both had in their introduction vignettes. Ain't nobdy got time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I voted Ivelisse Velez. Could be interesting to see the ex-MMA gimmick used with the knockouts. She seemed to be working that in, in my opinion, going for submission holds and whatnot. The other chick, looked pretty green. she was built like a brick shithouse but that's not really enough is it? Velez seemed to have the technical edge.

I wasn't fond of the x-factor like sob stories they both had in their introduction vignettes. Ain't nobdy got time for that.
    1. No its not enough tbh and she has 2 years of wrestling experience (allegedly) i have seen people better after a month in the ring.

2. It was awful i think it gave me diabetes. Hopefully that won't continue.

I say sign them both, there is nothing wrong with bringing in fresh new talent. They may be green but have tons of potential and could lead the womens division into the future.

and they passed on Ive- wtf were they thinking?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    and they passed on Ive- wtf were they thinking?
    They weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    They weren't.
    Agreed. I'm starting to hate the concept of Gut Check because they seem to pass up on a lot of talent. I don't know if the judges are the only one who gets to make the call, but if they are they need to find some new ones because these guys don't know talent.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Agreed. I'm starting to hate the concept of Gut Check because they seem to pass up on a lot of talent. I don't know if the judges are the only one who gets to make the call, but if they are they need to find some new ones because these guys don't know talent.
    XD I think the crowd should have a say in it. Look how they are voicing their opinion! Boo her fans, BOO HER! IVE FOR TNA!