Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Old School Raw

I agree it's quite predictable. Same faces every year.

They should bring in "Jumpin Jeff Farmer" so we can hear a truly professional promo!

Blog Entries
    Jumpin Jeff would be the very best thing they could do besides getting Scott Steiner.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jumpin Jeff would be the very best thing they could do besides getting Scott Steiner.
    I would love to see what Steiner writes on twitter after appearing, that would be more entertaining than the appearance itself.

he would probably accuse Brodus of giving him a cold or something that’s why he is no showing all booked events for the next three months.

Quote Originally Posted by jackw9 View Post
    so there is 10 confirmed names any names out there people would like to see who aren't the usual come back people just people u had found memories of or just characters u used to like
    Some names i thought of: Shamrock, Lashley, Matt hardy, Lita, sable, D lo brown, perry saturn, ultimate warrior,
    to name a few just to change it up find it about cliche with the same wwe legends always appearing
    I don't see D'lo making it as he is currently working for TNA as a stand in for the VP of A&8s and as a talent recuiter...

Hardy, as stated before, is in ROH.

Lashley would be great - As long as they give him a mic. His voice cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Agreed. Honestly, Steiner should be made Social Media Ambassador for the night...

And by that I mean ONLY Scott Steiners tweets will be allowed and posted for the entire broadcast with his Touts featured on WWE Active.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Savage View Post
    The "legends" they have talked about in the news don't seem very exciting to me
    Why? Who were you expecting?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Surprised Austin wasn't there...

Quote Originally Posted by shanezam203 View Post
    Surprised Austin wasn't there...
    His beer boat ran aground on redneck island.