Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Money in the bank or Royal Rumble for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

My favorite gimmick match of all-time is the TLC match mainly because of the Edge/Christian vs Hardy Boys vs Dudleys. That match is easily one of the my top 5 favorite matches of all-time. When Edge speared Jeff Hardy off the off the ladder from the top of another ladder was just insane!

Probably the regular ole Ladder Match. So many great spots. But, I'll take a classic straight up in ring match any time.

The only match that has kept my interest over all the years has been the Royal Rumble its just entertaining as hell for over an hour.

For me, it's what I saw this Monday between Cena and Punk. Straight up clinic, big fight feel, tons of close 3 counts, with no interference or shenanigans to ruin it.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I second this. Growing up I was obsessed with the Royal Rumble. That feeling I get has not left me yet.
    Havent watched thos in years. I got nothing to do right now.. But watch em again.

I am a rumble fan. Most many men competitions are great though in my opinion. Its the big jaw dropper moments for me. Its almost 100% guaranteed. Your going to say something a long the lines of "What the F***" to your friends or family.

Money in the Bank with the ladder spots. The Morrison ladder climb in the video you posted brought me right back to watching it liv.
    Elimination Chamber for its ability to keep us guessing who's next in, and then they all end up in one little section of the outside battling it out. Its crazy.
    Hell even a tag team match gone awry can get me watching, I bought the whole chair but I only used the edge kind of mentality, but its the rumble every time.

I'm partial to a Falls Count Anywhere match. I've always enjoyed backstage brawling, and especially into the crowd, and often, it's nice to change from the usual environment.
    ‚Äč

My favorite match type has to be explained. It was Hell in a Cell until the WWE decided to make the Hell in a Cell PPV. I used to love the fact that when the Cell was involved that you knew it was an intense rivalry. I mean we saw great rivalries like HBK vs Taker, HHH vs Taker, HHH vs Batista, Taker vs RKO, and even Mankind vs Taker end inside the Cell. Now we see any old feud thrown into the Cell case and point Punk vs Ryback.

So I guess my current favorite match would have to be the I Quit match.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    2 out of 3 falls. Or a best of 5/7 series. Another favorite of mine is Iron Man match. Any match that is beyond 1 fall and gives a chance to truly showcase the better man.

Blog Entries
    Chamber for me... I'm sorry, but it's a cool idea

Also, I don't know if this has ever happen in wwe... but I think they should have 1/2 to hour ultimate submission matches in the wwe.