Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What did you get from Santa?

Firstly I would like to say, I hope my esteemed peers of the EWN had the BEST possible Christmas Day!!!

I did...

Which was suprising for me as a "friend" of mine, who had obviously seen too much snow decided to call me at half past two in the morning. My body clock being what it is, refused to allow me back to sleep and I spent the rest of the day feeling tired, but not so tired that I could sleep. ; |

Secondly, I would like to follow on the question asked in The Brown Ones wickedly festive "what do you want from Santa" thread.

So. "What did you get from Santa"????

Being a thirty year old man I expected to get nothing more than a "coke and a smile"!!.
    But my wife, being the awesome wife that she is, had other plans. She made sure Santa (!) got me lots of presents!
    Here are a few of the things I got
    A portable DVD player, Ricky Gervais' latest comedy stand up DVD (science), the latest installment in The Malazan: Book of the Fallen (this series has been a positively wonderful reading experience, which I recommend to any fan of fantasy), Family Guy series 9, an 8 gig memory stick, God of War 3 for the PS3 and a few clothes.... Nice ; )
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Good morning! First of all, you are the coolest 30 year old I know you got the stuff I would have to save a while for...but would never buy because I'm cheap.

I stopped the giving/receiving presents thing since I thought I was too old for that :/
    But I did get some shorts, a t-shirt(its summer at Christmas here), socks, a very expensive piece of fudge cake, and best of all, an Xbox Live 12 month membership package, with some accesories(unfortunately I paid for the Xbox stuff myself).

I'm happy to see that your wife still has the Christmas spirit in her, to get you those awesome presents

Not much seeing as how I'd only use it for 2 weeks. I got a new holster and cleaning kit for my pistol. Clothes and the supplies I'm allowed to bring with me to basic.
    But I had fun with my family and thats what matters.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    @Bro1- this is the first Christmas in a while that I got such cool presents in a looong time. It's like I've almost come full circle!
    Christmas is not really one of my favourite holidays due to personal reasons, so my wife tried extra hard this year to make it special. I also try especially hard to make christmas special for my wife, as her family are like half the way across the world ; (

@Irken- if I was Santa, I would have got you Adamantium skin and a Megatron Arm Cannon, to ensure your safety in your chosen profession Sir ; )

I'm glad you had a good time with your family, I too spent the day with (almost) my whole family for the first time since last Christmas!

Also being a shooting enthusiast (clay pigeon shooting with shotguns) I'm quite interested as to what Pistol you have.

Its a cheap Smith and Wesson Sigma Series 9 mm. I just got it last month for my birthday. Next Week on Jan 2 I'm going to shoot the last of my ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Firstly I would like to say, I hope my esteemed peers of the EWN had the BEST possible Christmas Day!!!

I did...

Which was suprising for me as a "friend" of mine, who had obviously seen too much snow decided to call me at half past two in the morning. My body clock being what it is, refused to allow me back to sleep and I spent the rest of the day feeling tired, but not so tired that I could sleep. ; |

Secondly, I would like to follow on the question asked in The Brown Ones wickedly festive "what do you want from Santa" thread.

So. "What did you get from Santa"????

Being a thirty year old man I expected to get nothing more than a "coke and a smile"!!.
    But my wife, being the awesome wife that she is, had other plans. She made sure Santa (!) got me lots of presents!
    Here are a few of the things I got
    A portable DVD player, Ricky Gervais' latest comedy stand up DVD (science), the latest installment in The Malazan: Book of the Fallen (this series has been a positively wonderful reading experience, which I recommend to any fan of fantasy), Family Guy series 9, an 8 gig memory stick, God of War 3 for the PS3 and a few clothes.... Nice ; )
    Glad you had a good day, mate! Sorry to hear about the wake up call!

Is the science DVD any good? I've been meaning to pick it up.

I got some pretty godlike presents, too - Cross Rhodes (goldust book), music DVDs, Fallout New Vegas for Xbox, a new suit (pretty damn awesome too) and some John Zorn CDs I wanted.
    Good stuff. Best christmas I've had for three or four years - first time being single for that long!
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Glad your enjoying the single life bruv!

Haven't watched Ricky DVD yet but I'll let you know as soon as I as soon as I do.

I'm planning on getting Cross Rhodes, Dustins story is an interesting one to say the least!

Also, I love a new suit, hope you get to wear it soon. New Years?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Its a cheap Smith and Wesson Sigma Series 9 mm. I just got it last month for my birthday. Next Week on Jan 2 I'm going to shoot the last of my ammo.
    Do you need a licence for a pistol in Pennsylvania? I really want a shotgun (barreta) but my record isn't exactly clean and I probably won't get one.... ; (

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Do you need a licence for a pistol in Pennsylvania? I really want a shotgun (barreta) but my record isn't exactly clean and I probably won't get one.... ; (
    I have it registered in my name, if I wanted to carry it I would need a concealed carry permit.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    You Know what I got from my SHOWERHEADS, a BIG Not one dollar was raised for my beer fund. But the great thing is you still have time. With your contribution you will know in your heart it is going for the benefit of all. For the SPRINKLERS that are too cheap expect at your backdoor very soon.