Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

YOUR match of a LIFETIME!?!?!

So I've been thinking, much like others, this years WrestleMania card isn't really fulfilling my needs as a wrestling fan...like others I am not too fond of the 2 different rematches (especially since one was at WrestleMania last year, and one was only half a year ago) but im also not really into the WHC match....I feel like it has basically been slapped together at last minute and are trying to come off as if they care about the "prestige" of the WHC....which, as a reminder, has such a rich and beautiful history of its own and is deff. the most underrated title in the 'E'. SO, I've been wondering if I could make any match happen, with any two wrestlers, from any company, with at least a good 4 month building feud, for any stipulation, any title, in the main event for WrestleMaina....what would it be? When I was a little kid I remember my dad buying 4 issues of TV guide, each had a wrestler on it....two from WCW and two from WWF....Sting and Hogan....and Stone Cold and Undertaker... Since then, I for one would love to see The Undertaker VS Sting, in a Buried Alive Match, Somewhere in there I would like to see like a Streak Vs Title...WHC of course ... but I think it would be truly a match of a lifetime and give the fans something they've always wanted to see....Sting Vs Taker....Sting in a WWE ring....Sting at Mania...but also I think it would be the perfect way to send Taker off IF DONE RIGHT! Anyways, what do you guys think? good or bad? And any match ideas yourself?

Normal Member
    Sting(Prime) vs. HBK but sting vs shawn now wouldn't be bad..

Blog Entries
    The Undertaker Vs Sting will always be a dream match of any true long-term wrestling fan.
    Although they are both in their 50's now and it wouldn't be the best match physically, they are both so over as dark character's that they would inevitably put on a great match purely on emotion.

Other matches for me;

The Rock Vs Shawn Michaels. Two of the greatest ever, and never fought.
    CM Punk Vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Natural rivalry, and have great chemistry.
    Hulk Hogan Vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Not going to happen now, but in 2002 would have taken the roof off.
    John Cena Vs Hulk Hogan. See above. Only in 2007.
    Daniel Bryan Vs Kurt Angle. Technically the best present two in the USA.
    Rey Mysterio Vs Mistico (Sin Cara). Mask Vs Mask. A great way to put Sin Cara over and have Mysterio retire.

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart - Ironman match.

I think this would be a classic with both guys in there prime!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Dolph Ziggler vs HBK in a Ladder Match

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by MattTY2JHBK View Post
    CM Punk Vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Natural rivalry, and have great chemistry.
    Daniel Bryan Vs Kurt Angle. Technically the best present two in the USA.
    Of all the amazing ones you posted, these are the two I'd like to see the most. DB and Kurt Angle in a ring infront of 70,000 people, face to face. Oh man. That could be something SPECIAL.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels at a wrestlemania. I believe these guys are so underrated. I bet if they had a match at WM it would be called the greates
    Even when they have faced each other 5000 times. There matches are still always 5STARS

On a second note, Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs Christpher Daniels on a big stage at WM would be sick. There match at Unbreakable 05 was the best triple threat ever to take place.

imagine it at WM. it would be nice to see them be appreiciated on a bigger stage.

Sting vs Taker

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Dolph Ziggler vs HBK in a Ladder Match
    Oh yeah! that would be sick.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

would be a classic!

Jack Swagger Vs Kurt Angle in a Submission match at WM.