Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Would love to see him get a final run with the title. Is it possible? Of course. Although I'm not sure we'll see it. Would be a fun to see as Jericho is one of the most entertaining wrestlers in the business.

I think Y2J does not care about being once again WHC or WWE champ. He is only here to put over talent.
    But if that happens, I would go for the WWE Championship and not the WHC.

Blog Entries
    I think Jericho will get another title match, but he will be fighting the current world heavyweight champion this year who will be Ziggler at the time, but he will put Ziggler over, and then he won't even get any more title matches.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    I think Jericho will get another title match, but he will be fighting the current world heavyweight champion this year who will be Ziggler at the time, but he will put Ziggler over, and then he won't even get any more title matches.
    I would not say that. I think he will have more title matches but I am not sure if he would ever win one.

I do hope he wins the WWE title one more time before he leaves for good but everything will just have to fall into place for that to happen or the WWE would have to be without two or more big stars for a few months for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Reason #879 of "Why do we all love Jericho"

Chris is indeed one of the best in the buisness. Sorry Christian but it's Chris Jericho who is "the Instant Classic". He's done it all & has had it all throughout his amazing career, he's one of those guys at this stage of his career a belt any belt WWE or WHC would be a waste of his time because he's bigger than any title belt.

As much as I'd love to see it, I can't see it happening. I think if he was going to get another run with the title it would have been during his feud with punk last year.Plus I think Jericho wants to put over younger talent and make new stars at this stage of his career.There's nothing else left for him to accomplish.

FOLEY IS GOD

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't completely rule it out, but IMO, it's more unlikely to happen than it is likely.
    I certainly wouldn't rule out a 10th IC title reign though. But at this point, the IC title is nearly invisible anyway.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think he need a motive to become champion again,for now he just there.

Jericho is beyond title reigns at this point. Wrestling isn't even his #1 priority anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Jericho is beyond title reigns at this point. Wrestling isn't even his #1 priority anymore.
    Wrestling isn't The Rock's #1 priority either. I understand The Rock is a bigger name then Jericho but still Jericho has a large fanbase as well. Even if it was a month reign or whatever, I'm all for seeing him win the title again and help put over an up and comer.