Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another World Title reign for Jericho?

Since Jericho only comes back once in a while to put talent over, do any of you see Jericho becoming World/WWE Champion again before he retires. Our even if you want to see it.

I think Jericho should have one more World Title reign before he retires, maybe in 2-3 years Jericho's retirement match can be him as World Champion against a young talent in a retirement Vs World Title match, some opponents could be Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Rhodes, Wade Barrett( he was his pro in NXT), or even Daniel Bryan.

Thoughts?

I'm all for Jericho with another World Title run. Hell, I'd even give him another WWE Title run. Jericho is one of the only seasoned vets who seem to not bother me by the idea of him holding one of the top belts. He hasn't shown any slack in his ring performances and his character always seems to be advancing, even after these long stints away from the E Universe. I say give him a good 3-5 month run with a belt of their choosing because whoever takes it off of him, Jericho will make that person look spectacular when he puts them over.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

He deserves it by all means... He has put over almost every top superstar..in the roster.. He can wrestle better than most of the current stars.. His mic work work face or heel..is just great..

Would love for this to happen!
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Can't see it myself it would be cool if it happens but I can only see him participating in world title matches never actually lifting the gold

I cant see it happening myself due to his part time schedule you could argue that rock has the title on a part time schedule. But as much as the IWC prefer Jericho. he doesnt draw like the rock.

But i would love to see it as a i do think he deserves it and as a big Jericho mark . However i dont think he'd have a retirement match as someone above said. He's stated himself he'd rather go out getting fired as a whiny heel and never seen again as opposed to a big last match.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

It would be great to see but I'm in agreement with the majority here and I don't think it will happen.

The one thing I like about Jericho, from listening to a recent interview, was how he stated that when he comes back from these breaks he will only do so if he's fully available to appear on every show and every house show for the period he's back and doesn't just pick and choose the odd main show and PPV to appear on. He's fully committed because he feels that's the right way to do it and he does so for the love of wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It would be great to see but I'm in agreement with the majority here and I don't think it will happen.

The one thing I like about Jericho, from listening to a recent interview, was how he stated that when he comes back from these breaks he will only do so if he's fully available to appear on every show and every house show for the period he's back and doesn't just pick and choose the odd main show and PPV to appear on. He's fully committed because he feels that's the right way to do it and he does so for the love of wrestling.
    Completely agree it would be great to see him win it but its fairly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

Reason #879 of "Why do we all love Jericho"

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Reason #879 of "Why do we all love Jericho"

Im singing the same tune boys, would be great to happen but dont see it happening