Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I actually got into wrestling around the time I was 16 (a little over 10 years ago). My brothers played Wrestlemania 2000 and I saw there were girls there. I wasn't a big gamer, but I decided to play it and I got excited to play a girl and still be able to have as much fun as my brothers. I'm the only girl in my family so this was a big deal for me. From there my curiosity grew to see the the shows and see what these women really looked like and acted like and to this day I'm a wrestling fan, not so much of the WWE since the Divas division is extremely lame, but of women's wrestling in general I would say. Most guys think it's cool I like wrestling, I've never been teased for it and I've never teased a guy over it so at least for me if a guy likes wrestling it doesn't hurt his chances of going out on a date lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

What's a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I actually got into wrestling around the time I was 16 (a little over 10 years ago). My brothers played Wrestlemania 2000 and I saw there were girls there. I wasn't a big gamer, but I decided to play it and I got excited to play a girl and still be able to have as much fun as my brothers. I'm the only girl in my family so this was a big deal for me. From there my curiosity grew to see the the shows and see what these women really looked like and acted like and to this day I'm a wrestling fan, not so much of the WWE since the Divas division is extremely lame, but of women's wrestling in general I would say. Most guys think it's cool I like wrestling, I've never been teased for it and I've never teased a guy over it so at least for me if a guy likes wrestling it doesn't hurt his chances of going out on a date lol.
    shit guys.....there a girl on this site......it's not meant to work like this
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    shit guys.....there a girl on this site......it's not meant to work like this
    Make that two

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Can i weigh in here as a girl and a wrestling fan..who got mocked by a guy whom I went out with for liking wrestling... I had to have the old but, it isn't real argument more than once

So dudes can be just as bad lol
    two girls on this site ? I have a feeling a few people will be in hiding for the next few weeks

Blog Entries
    They've been here like, forever Lewie.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They've been here like, forever Lewie.
    Why was I not informed of this

Blog Entries
    Because we don't advertise for GOTIS

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Because we don't advertise for GOTIS
    The amount of pervy sig's didn't scare them off ?

Blog Entries
    As long as they don't stumble into the masturbatorium that is The Hottest Chicks thread, we should be good to go. Or read my posts. They should definitely avoid those.