Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Most of the people you find in attendance at wrestling shows should have their breeding privileges revoked.
    This.

Nearly grabbed the asshole who poured beer on my mother when we went to TLC in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This.

Nearly grabbed the asshole who poured beer on my mother when we went to TLC in 2011.
    Nothing has ever made me hate being a wrestling fan more than standing in line at a show. And every line is the same too.

The assholes, the smarktacular morons, rednecks, idiots, one dude wearing an obscure Japanese mask, and the morbidly obese man first in line.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Most of the people you find in attendance at wrestling shows should have their breeding privileges revoked.

Fully agree. I think this is why it is such a turn off to a potential partner because they see you in one light and when you state that you are a fan of the product, they instantly associate you with this group. The same way when someone says they enjoy the band Slayer, people accuse them of being a Satanist.

My wife and I (when dating) had the same type of conversations about how it was 'dumb' or how 'it's fake' and what not, but then I explained to her is that it is a different feeling when you connect with the product. That moment came for her when we went to a Smackdown show and sat in the third row. She was a part of me and other fans heckling the wrestlers, talking to them as they walked around the guardrail, and starting chants that would get a reaction out of the superstars in the ring ("Mr. Zig-gles" had Dolph yelling at our section from in the ring to stop calling him that). She saw that the passion with the fans is that connection with their performers and began to see the "art" of wrestling and how it is a performance in which you can interact with the stars of the show. I loved how she bragged when she started a chant at Slammiversary X that the entire crowd in our section followed with, and the star in the ring looked straight at her and started to mouth.

Sure, wrestling is hard to explain to chicks, but your best bet is to challenge them to be a part of it before judging it because most only know the negatives of what is said about wrestling and haven't ever seen it from the eyes in which we fans see it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Lol! That's 1000% not true! I can personally attest to that!
    I have no idea where you are finding sexual partners Tommy and judging by this comment, I don't want to know. I can imagine the quality.

Blog Entries
    Nothing has ever made me hate being a wrestling fan more than standing in line at a show. And every line is the same too.

The assholes, the smarktacular morons, rednecks, idiots, one dude wearing an obscure Japanese mask, and the morbidly obese man first in line.
    In my experience, the line wasn't too bad. I struck a conversation with a nice couple who came all the way from NY to see the show. The only bad part was this old guy screaming at the people in front of him to hurry up.

Exact conversation I had last time wrestling came up.

"Cage match? What? You still watch wrestling?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

Blog Entries
    Girlfriend actually saw me on here last week and she was like "oh cool!" She understands I like it because it entertains me so I'm good haha
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries

Don't forget the assholes with three or four replica belts around them acting like they're the shit. Almost had to beat the living shit out of a 40 year old man after he yelled at my 14 year old brother
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This.

You should have knocked him out, that's so disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    In my last year of school we had to make a company for our economics class. Mine was NGEW, Next Generation Extreme Wrestling, I did a thirty minute presentation about the finances and future plans and then got to have 15 minutes of an entire classroom grilling me about why I like wrestling and me explaining the difference between fake and scripted.
    I remember wearing an I'm your papi shirt in front of my history class in 12th grade, and some of the people in class, said Eddie Guerrero was their favorite wrestler, and one girl even said she still watched it from time to time.

I must say it couldn't have gone better, but still I think I love wrestling more than they know. I mean come, on I'm on here