Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low Ki is Back!

Blog Entries

Low Ki is Back!

Kaval has changed his ring name back to the original, which is Low Ki. His Twitter page is now http://www.twitter.com/oneworldwarrior

On Twitter, Low Ki wrote, "Irregardless of the current situation, I only move forward, I will keep you posted. KAVAL is no more. The return of "THE WORLD WARRIOR" has begun."

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    His name has been one of my biggest problems (apart from all the jobbing) with his WWE run. Kaval is just as bad as Senshi was IMHO. If not worse! As I've been a Mark for Lowki for years, it's hard for me to take any other name he uses seriously.

I hope this means he has come to an agreement with WWE over the usage of the name Lowki. It might just propel him to hights previously unimaginable.

Young Brandon Sylvestry deserves more than he's getting right now.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Young Brandon Sylvestry deserves more than he's getting right now.
    Shelton Benjamin summed it up best:

Shelton Benjamin: "I guess my question is would you rather see him as a jobber for Wwe or the Indy phenom that he had been."

I am happy that he is moving forward and not looking back. I wanna see Low Ki shine in the ring.

#REAL!

Do you reckon this could all be an elaborate work? As in, Danielson's eventual return at Summerslam was so successful that WWE creative feel the need to emulate it every six months or so á la Montreal Screwjob? I really hope not. Another ROH title run would be off the charts mang.

Low Ki is a far more awesome name than Kaval BTW, It's like a really clever triple pun that also sounds cool as hell. Kaval is.... a middle eastern flute?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I am happy that he is moving forward and not looking back. I wanna see Low Ki shine in the ring.
    Amen to that!!

Although.....

I'll believe it when I see it, not saying I'll eat my hat if it happens but it's almost to good to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Do you reckon this could all be an elaborate work? As in, Danielson's eventual return at Summerslam was so successful that WWE creative feel the need to emulate it every six months or so á la Montreal Screwjob? I really hope not. Another ROH title run would be off the charts mang.

Low Ki is a far more awesome name than Kaval BTW, It's like a really clever triple pun that also sounds cool as hell. Kaval is.... a middle eastern flute?
    So who did Kaval choke with a tie? That announcer from Superstars? Jack Whatshisname?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

I read an interview with Lowki where he said Kaval was Fillipino for Soldier or warrior, can't remember which..... Either way it's still an awful name.

His first ROH title run was so short, I think Homicide's was longer!

I would much rather see him return to ROH than remain as WWE's friendly neighbourhood jobber!

But I'm sure he's earning quite a bit more than he would in ROH regardless of position on the roster, so I'm pretty sure Lowki knows where he'd rather be!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So who did Kaval choke with a tie? That announcer from Superstars? Jack Whatshisname?
    I'd like to think he choked out Drew McIntyre with a dragon sleeper after their match on SD, spectacularly blocking his cock with Kelly Kelly. TEDDEH LOANG had no choice but to fire him.

Kayfabe of course

Blog Entries
    Wait a minute... He's fired?