Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Favourtie Batman villian?

So whats eveyones all time favourite villian from everyones fav hero Batman
    theres so many challengers
    Joker, Mr Freeze, Penguin, Scarecrow, Riddler and many more so whose your Favourite
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Black Ninja!
    Two - Face is cool...

I like Jack Nicholson as Joker. I'm watching that movie now. but any joker is good.

Freeze is pretty awesome

Riddler is awesome.

Bane is good.

Ra's al ghul is my personal favourite though!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    My all time favorite is definitely without a shadow of a doubt, The Joker. He is the anthesis of Batman. The funny thing is the parallel differences between them. Typically the hero is bright, flashy and flamboyant and the villain is dark, brooding and menacing looking. Clearly, that is not the case here and I think that alone makes them a unique pairing. Take the psycosis of it all and mix it in, you have the perfect blend of entertainment and awe.

Now, on to recent... IE, the last 15 years. Bane was definitely there until The Court Of Owls just came and took over that spot for me personally. Talon is a friggin' beast and Batman has got to use literally everything at his disposal to beat them. It's been a masterpiece so far within the storytelling from Scott Snyder.

I do have a soft spot in my heart for Ra's Al Ghul though. If it weren't for him technically Bane wouldn't be. Plus, Talia and Batman spawned Damien... and he's quite awesome. I think I need to re-read "Batman & Son" now...

I also just realized that Jason Todd as the Red Hood was an epic moment in Batman lore as well. I loved it when Jason came back into the world of Batman, I don't however like his current schtick. He was better as a villain IMO... although being in Batman's fold not as Robin is quite an interesting take. I just think he's suited better as a bad guy... and I do want to know the terrible secret he's still hiding.

I also just realized that I've been rambling for quite sometime and I should probably stop. And I never even touched on William Hurt and The Black Glove.
    ]

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    My all time favorite is definitely without a shadow of a doubt, The Joker. He is the anthesis of Batman. The funny thing is the parallel differences between them. Typically the hero is bright, flashy and flamboyant and the villain is dark, brooding and menacing looking. Clearly, that is not the case here and I think that alone makes them a unique pairing. Take the psycosis of it all and mix it in, you have the perfect blend of entertainment and awe.

Now, on to recent... IE, the last 15 years. Bane was definitely there until The Court Of Owls just came and took over that spot for me personally. Talon is a friggin' beast and Batman has got to use literally everything at his disposal to beat them. It's been a masterpiece so far within the storytelling from Scott Snyder.

I do have a soft spot in my heart for Ra's Al Ghul though. If it weren't for him technically Bane wouldn't be. Plus, Talia and Batman spawned Damien... and he's quite awesome. I think I need to re-read "Batman & Son" now...

I also just realized that Jason Todd as the Red Hood was an epic moment in Batman lore as well. I loved it when Jason came back into the world of Batman, I don't however like his current schtick. He was better as a villain IMO... although being in Batman's fold not as Robin is quite an interesting take. I just think he's suited better as a bad guy... and I do want to know the terrible secret he's still hiding.

I also just realized that I've been rambling for quite sometime and I should probably stop. And I never even touched on William Hurt and The Black Glove.
    You're something of an expert on Batman, aren't you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    You're something of an expert on Batman, aren't you?
    I've been reading Batman books since I was a little over 5 years old. I have a massive amount of them. I'm highly educated on Batman, yes. He is to me the epitome of a Superhero. He's meant a ton to me over the years and the stories the writers come up with enthrall me.
    ]

Black Ninja!
    I've been reading Batman books since I was a little over 5 years old. I have a massive amount of them. I'm highly educated on Batman, yes. He is to me the epitome of a Superhero. He's meant a ton to me over the years and the stories the writers come up with enthrall me.
    And they keep on coming with original plots and things for him. I must admit i don't read to many comics, but Batman would be an exception.
    Anytime I see any Batman related thing. I must have it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    And they keep on coming with original plots and things for him. I must admit i don't read to many comics, but Batman would be an exception.
    Anytime I see any Batman related thing. I must have it!
    Yeah, there's still so much more that can be done with Batman, it truly is captivating how many years he's been around and how many more stories can actually still be told. That's a character that can live on for forever... Bruce Wayne may not always be around but Batman will always be there. And weirdly enough, sales spiked in 2010 during "Batman RIP" and "Final Crisis"... Dick Grayson (The first Robin) took over for a year and a half and had an amazing run with Damien as his Robin. My sig pic is actually the return of Bruce as Batman after everyone thought he was dead but was just lost in time due to being hit with Darkseid's "Omega Sanction" during "Final Crisis".
    ]

Black Ninja!
    Yeah, there's still so much more that can be done with Batman, it truly is captivating how many years he's been around and how many more stories can actually still be told. That's a character that can live on for forever... Bruce Wayne may not always be around but Batman will always be there. And weirdly enough, sales spiked in 2010 during "Batman RIP" and "Final Crisis"... Dick Grayson (The first Robin) took over for a year and a half and had an amazing run with Damien as his Robin. My sig pic is actually the return of Bruce as Batman after everyone thought he was dead but was just lost in time due to being hit with Darkseid's "Omega Sanction" during "Final Crisis".
    You know too much, I can't do this conversation justice...

Blog Entries
    I'm not a Batman or DC fan but somehow I knew that dimension history LOL, about the villian definately the Joker he is pretty awesome

With no DC fan I mean I never read the comics but I had seen the movies

Mr. Freeze, Joker.

I can't wait for Tom Hardy as Bane!