Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 802
  1. #441
    They are from the 5 part comic Fall Out Boy did a few years back.



    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  2. #442
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    They are from the 5 part comic Fall Out Boy did a few years back.

    These are excellent.. That Fall out Boy

    That Pete Wentz


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    These are excellent.. That Fall out Boy

    That Pete Wentz
    Pete's lyrics are pretty awesome! I think the comic was based around the song "Tiffany Blews"


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #444
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Pete's lyrics are pretty awesome! I think the comic was based around the song "Tiffany Blews"
    I love that song!!
    Personal favorite and i found an image...



    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I love that song!!
    Personal favorite and i found an image...

    That is one of their best lyrics.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  6. #446
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    That is one of their best lyrics.
    it really is.. I love that song



    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    it really is.. I love that song

    Same, but my favourite album of theirs is "Take This to your Grave". It was the first FOB album I brought.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  8. #448
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Same, but my favourite album of theirs is "Take This to your Grave". It was the first FOB album I brought.
    i have never really listened to tracks from that album..
    My personal favourite is From Under the Cork Tree, it was my first..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    i have never really listened to tracks from that album..
    My personal favourite is From Under the Cork Tree, it was my first..
    That is probably the majority of their fan's first album. I think "Grand Theft Autumn" was on a Rock Sound CD. I liked the song so went out and brought the album.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  10. #450
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    That is probably the majority of their fan's first album. I think "Grand Theft Autumn" was on a Rock Sound CD. I liked the song so went out and brought the album.
    Well why not.. When you are drawn to one song, you want to hear more


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.