Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 802
  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Its heartbreaking, he was only a year younger than myself
    I am sure you could search the web for it? You like Buffy
    I remember seeing that Superman/Batman issue on the shelf on my local comic book store. At the time I had no idea about the story about it. Though it was around that time I was just starting to get into comic books.

    I love Buffy and I've already started looking for it .


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  2. #352
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I remember seeing that Superman/Batman issue on the shelf on my local comic book store. At the time I had no idea about the story about it. Though it was around that time I was just starting to get into comic books.

    I love Buffy and I've already started looking for it .
    Oh really? When was that? If you don't mind me asking?
    Oh i might to


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #353
    The comic was released in June 2006. I think I started reading/collecting comics maybe a month or two before that.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #354
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    The comic was released in June 2006. I think I started reading/collecting comics maybe a month or two before that.
    I was 11 LOL
    I started in 09 (aged 14).. I was in school one day researching () and just started looking at DC websites and reading articles and headed out that weekend lol


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I was 11 LOL
    I started in 09 (aged 14).. I was in school one day researching () and just started looking at DC websites and reading articles and headed out that weekend lol
    cool. I got interested because of the emergence of more Comic book based films coming out and my girlfriend at the time had an interest in them as well.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  6. #356
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    cool. I got interested because of the emergence of more Comic book based films coming out and my girlfriend at the time had an interest in them as well.
    Yes i guess that would be a good starting block and obviously the word of the new Batman trilogy was spreading
    Pretty cool you had a shared interest
    I had that with an ex's best mate LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes i guess that would be a good starting block and obviously the word of the new Batman trilogy was spreading
    Pretty cool you had a shared interest
    I had that with an ex's best mate LOL
    It was more Spider-man that got me into comics. I've always been a Marvel guy with the exception of Batman. She was only really into Superman and a little bit of Wonder Woman.

    a shared interest with a ex's best mate. uh-oh. lol


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  8. #358
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    It was more Spider-man that got me into comics. I've always been a Marvel guy with the exception of Batman. She was only really into Superman and a little bit of Wonder Woman.

    a shared interest with a ex's best mate. uh-oh. lol
    Love those movies
    And the new one and you know i am used to the script LOL

    I am a DC girl bar Spiderman LOL

    I know LOL I never see him anyways so all good


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Love those movies
    And the new one and you know i am used to the script LOL

    I am a DC girl bar Spiderman LOL

    I know LOL I never see him anyways so all good
    I know how well you know the Amazing Spider-man script

    I did convert to DC after playing DC Universe Online and with the New 52 starting it gave me a chance to jump on to new titles. DC have really dropped the ball with the New 52. I don't think they planned out anything for the majority of the titles past the first story arc, after it's first year they had already dropped around 20 of those 52 titles. DC have put strong focus on their 2 best selling series titles, which is evident with the number of Batman inspired series and the same for Green Lantern. For me Marvel has the more appealing Heroes and they all seem to have a strong number of Villains for their respective rogue gallery, which is something not all the DC Heroes have.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  10. #360
    I read Nova #1 last night. It was pretty good, it's only setting the scene for things to come but was still a nice read and the artwork is also very good. I'm looking forward for the things to come.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.