Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Well he hasn't been wrong with recommendations for me. He is says the best of the Marvel Now releases are Thor, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Oh i may have a wee look...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh i may have a wee look...
    I've just had a quick look around several comic sites and they all rate Thor has the best of the Marvel Now revolution. Avengers Arena, Deadpool and X-Men are also getting high praise.

Some of the titles he suggested to me are Locke & Key which is a series written by Joe Hill (Real name is Joseph Hillard King) which is about the Locke family and a series of different keys that do different things. It sounds weird but is really good and is being made into a film series and Beasts of Burden, which is about Dogs and 2 Cats who live in the small town/village of Burden, who investigate and protect the humans and other animals from the Paranormal.

I've just had a quick look around several comic sites and they all rate Thor has the best of the Marvel Now revolution. Avengers Arena, Deadpool and X-Men are also getting high praise.

Some of the titles he suggested to me are Locke & Key which is a series written by Joe Hill (Real name is Joseph Hillard King) which is about the Locke family and a series of different keys that do different things. It sounds weird but is really good and is being made into a film series and Beasts of Burden, which is about Dogs and 2 Cats who live in the small town/village of Burden, who investigate and protect the humans and other animals from the Paranormal.

Now that does sound intriguing... I am always in the mood for trying something new and Marvel Now revolution sounds pretty alright
    did you post images of The Beasts of Burden?

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Now that does sound intriguing... I am always in the mood for trying something new and Marvel Now revolution sounds pretty alright
    did you post images of The Beasts of Burden?
    Yeah I posted some pics a few pages back, The artwork colours are done in water colour.

It's a little bit gruesome sometimes.

These are wonderful.. wow.. Very interesting artwork

Yeah I posted some pics a few pages back, The artwork colours are done in water colour.

It's a little bit gruesome sometimes.
    Yes, I remember as i found it very interesting.. Its is slightly

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Some of the keys in Locke & Key are Gender Key, Ghost Key and Head Key. The ghost key when put into any keyhole will turn you into a ghost the second you step through the door, you return to your body as soon as you come back to the door. The Gender Key when put into any keyhole and stepping through changes your gender and the Head Key you put into the keyhole at the base of the skull and the top of you head opens up so you can remove bad memories or place an object inside like a textbook and you instantly know all of it's contents.

Some of the keys in Locke & Key are Gender Key, Ghost Key and Head Key. The ghost key when put into any keyhole will turn you into a ghost the second you step through the door, you return to your body as soon as you come back to the door. The Gender Key when put into any keyhole and stepping through changes your gender and the Head Key you put into the keyhole at the base of the skull and the top of you head opens up so you can remove bad memories or place an object inside like a textbook and you instantly know all of it's contents.
    They seem so suited to me..It seems so interesting and so intriguing...

I am very tempted

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

They seem so suited to me..It seems so interesting and so intriguing...

I am very tempted
    It's a good read. If you like Stephen King stuff then you'll probably like this by Joe Hill, after all he is his son.

It's a good read. If you like Stephen King stuff then you'll probably like this by Joe Hill, after all he is his son.
    I do like the novels of the Horror genre and yes he is a good author.. Must be in the blood

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch