Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 802
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh really
    Mine is being saved atm All being well I am uni-bound so money will be needed..
    Yeah money will definitely be needed for uni. I never went to uni, but I do know the cost and it isn't cheap.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  2. #282
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Yeah money will definitely be needed for uni. I never went to uni, but I do know the cost and it isn't cheap.
    It is crazy.. I will be there 4 years :/


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #283
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    5
    I see no comic illustrations being posted in this thread of late.


  4. #284
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262



    Batman: The Long Halloween


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #285
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1

  6. #286


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  7. #287
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Okay here goes;
    8 T-Shirts
    Hoodie
    Jumper
    3 Tank/Vest Tops
    3 Pairs of pajama bottoms (One are justice league but, still count )
    Socks
    Converse
    Earrings and a necklace
    Oh and a messenger bag

    So a tad
    Wait, that's all batman gear!? holy jeebus.... I have 3 t-shirts, a cup and a christmas stocking and my friends tease me about liking batman too much. I also have this comic.

    I got it for christmas, I have never really read comics but it's cool to have a comic, and it looks pretty sweet.
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #288
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait, that's all batman gear!? holy jeebus.... I have 3 t-shirts, a cup and a christmas stocking and my friends tease me about liking batman too much. I also have this comic.

    I got it for christmas, I have never really read comics but it's cool to have a comic, and it looks pretty sweet.
    That is some nice old school Batman


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #289
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is some nice old school Batman

    this is some old school batman. I could go back to the detective comics, but I'm lazy. Hey weird note and I think people who view this thread might no the answer to this. I heard spiderman died in the comics a while ago, is he back yet?
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

    this is some old school batman. I could go back to the detective comics, but I'm lazy. Hey weird note and I think people who view this thread might no the answer to this. I heard spiderman died in the comics a while ago, is he back yet?
    Peter Parker isn't back/dead as such. His body is still around, it just has Otto Octavious' mind in it...for now.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.