Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 802
  1. #711
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'm thinking its going to be a 4 or 6 page sample in the back of the superman comic that is being released for free comic book day.
    Its better than nothing..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Its better than nothing..
    Very true and to be honest I wouldn't expect more than 6 pages to be honest.


  3. #713
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Very true and to be honest I wouldn't expect more than 6 pages to be honest.
    Every cloud


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Every cloud
    Well my thinking is, if they give too much away for free then they won't have a need to sell the first issue. If they give enough just to get you interested then it's win win for them. Though it is a highly anticipated series already seeing as it is Scott Snyder and Jim Lee.


  5. #715
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Well my thinking is, if they give too much away for free then they won't have a need to sell the first issue. If they give enough just to get you interested then it's win win for them. Though it is a highly anticipated series already seeing as it is Scott Snyder and Jim Lee.
    Exactly and i will be buying it no matter whether i get the free sample or not


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Exactly and i will be buying it no matter whether i get the free sample or not
    Same. I have high hopes for it, even though Superman bores the life out of me.


  7. #717
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Same. I have high hopes for it, even though Superman bores the life out of me.
    I am the same.. It's not very interesting


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #718
    Jim Lee just posted this on Twitter.



  9. #719
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Jim Lee just posted this on Twitter.

    That is fucking awesome


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is fucking awesome
    yes it is. Apparently it is going to be the poster for Superman Unchained.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.