Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 802
  1. #201
    If it was Snyder who killed off Damien then I feel it would of had a point, but his death just felt random.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  2. #202
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    If it was Snyder who killed off Damien then I feel it would of had a point, but his death just felt random.
    As he would have made it note worthy and yes i agree


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    As he would have made it note worthy and yes i agree
    I feel a better place for his death would of been Snyder's "Death of the Family" story arc as it would of had a point but with that I can see why it wasn't used there. Having the Joker kill a second Robin wouldn't have had a big impact as Jason Todd's death in the "Death in the Family" arc, plus Snyder's arc was perfect in every sense.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #204
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I feel a better place for his death would of been Snyder's "Death of the Family" story arc as it would of had a point but with that I can see why it wasn't used there. Having the Joker kill a second Robin wouldn't have had a big impact as Jason Todd's death in the "Death in the Family" arc, plus Snyder's arc was perfect in every sense.
    YES!
    His work was unarguably wonderful and I could not fault it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #205
    I'm not a Superman fan but I can't wait for the Scott Snyder and Jim Lee superman mini-series. Two of my favourite people involved with comics working on one title. Shame it isn't Batman, but hopefully it will lead to a Snyder/Lee Batman story arc.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  6. #206
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'm not a Superman fan but I can't wait for the Scott Snyder and Jim Lee superman mini-series. Two of my favourite people involved with comics working on one title. Shame it isn't Batman, but hopefully it will lead to a Snyder/Lee Batman story arc.
    Yes, i agree!
    You have posted samples on here and FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!

    Maybe this will happen


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes, i agree!
    You have posted samples on here and FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!

    Maybe this will happen
    I'm looking forward to checking out some new titles on Free Comic Book day. Superman by Snyder/Lee and Dredd are on the top of my list.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  8. #208
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'm looking forward to checking out some new titles on Free Comic Book day. Superman by Snyder/Lee and Dredd are on the top of my list.
    I am headed down early
    I am gonna have a nosy at all I think


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am headed down early
    I am gonna have a nosy at all I think
    I'm going down early as well. All of them? that's just greedy


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  10. #210
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'm going down early as well. All of them? that's just greedy
    Its a saturday but, so
    No, i will have a look at everything and i will take as i please

    FREE afterall


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.