Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 802
  1. #41
    Frank Miller's artwork for Sin City fitted the story so well and there was something very artistic about it's simplicity.

    Ashley in regards to the Batman: Death of the Family story arc, this picture is from the last time we see the Joker is Detective Comics #1 until his return in Batman #13 a year later.



  2. #42
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Frank Miller's artwork for Sin City fitted the story so well and there was something very artistic about it's simplicity.

    Ashley in regards to the Batman: Death of the Family story arc, this picture is from the last time we see the Joker is Detective Comics #1 until his return in Batman #13 a year later.

    Hello
    WOW! This one amazing piece of work and slightly scary in an aspect but, i makes you want more!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  3. #43





    Batman #17 Variant cover


    Batman #17 regular cover



  4. #44
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post





    Batman #17 Variant cover


    Batman #17 regular cover

    Fucking AWESOME!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #45
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004


    Taken from Batman: The Killing Joke... How amazing is this artwork?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post


    Taken from Batman: The Killing Joke... How amazing is this artwork?
    It's amazing. Brian Bolland, a brilliant British comic book artist.


  7. #47


    Skottie Young Avengers vs X-Men baby variant cover.


  8. #48
    Skottie Young baby avengers


    Skottie Young baby deadpool


  9. #49
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    It's amazing. Brian Bolland, a brilliant British comic book artist.
    Agreed.. have you seen the recoloured version:?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Agreed.. have you seen the recoloured version:?
    I don't think so. Any good?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.