Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    It takes two to have a great match, is my response to that one dude.

But indeed great match, no lie I marked out when Punk did the Piledriver. Such a simple classic move, I wish it could be used as a finisher.

Classic raw match indeed.

Blog Entries
    I had the match on in the backround when I was doing other stuff and had to stop and watch... that was awesome.

Blog Entries
    Aaaarrrggggh, you're all just hopeless Cena marks if you give him any credit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftw View Post
    I guess robstar is a cena fan. The differance between me and u is I'm a wrestling fan where as u are someone who has know idea what wrestling is. In case u want to learn watch punk vs joe or Bryan danialson. Wwe is a shell of its former self.
    Seriously if you say Cena can't wrestle watch Cena vs HBK or Cena vs HHH or Cena vs RKO in their Iron Man no DQ match. Cena can wrestle it is that he is just limited in what he can do on Raw.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Seriously if you say Cena can't wrestle watch Cena vs HBK or Cena vs HHH or Cena vs RKO in their Iron Man no DQ match. Cena can wrestle it is that he is just limited in what he can do on Raw.
    When they give him the chance the dude can go!
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    When they give him the chance the dude can go!
    Yet people hate on Cena for what I think is no reason. Cena is a pretty decent wrestler when they let him off his leash.

On different topic did anyone else get annoyed when Cole called the Crossface the STF?

Black Ninja!
    Yet people hate on Cena for what I think is no reason. Cena is a pretty decent wrestler when they let him off his leash.

On different topic did anyone else get annoyed when Cole called the Crossface the STF?
    They don't like mentioning the cross face...
    ]

They don't like mentioning the cross face...
    But they've said Crossface before. They've said it when HHH used it on RKO after Benoit died. I also believe HBK used it on someone and they called it a Crossface. I think Cole just messed up going from STF to Vice to now Crossface.

But they've said Crossface before. They've said it when HHH used it on RKO after Benoit died. I also believe HBK used it on someone and they called it a Crossface. I think Cole just messed up going from STF to Vice to now Crossface.

Too close to Mania and with the fact that Swagger/Zeb have pissed people off, mixed with Brock blad... I mean getting color the hard way, I doubt they wanted to give Bruno any more the reason to retract his RSVP to the HOF party.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Yeah they have mentioned it, but they still dot like doing it... Cole probably fucked up. My point still is true.
    ]