Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105
  1. #21
    It takes two to have a great match, is my response to that one dude.

    But indeed great match, no lie I marked out when Punk did the Piledriver. Such a simple classic move, I wish it could be used as a finisher.

    Classic raw match indeed.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    I had the match on in the backround when I was doing other stuff and had to stop and watch... that was awesome.

  3. #23
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Aaaarrrggggh, you're all just hopeless Cena marks if you give him any credit at all.



  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftw View Post
    I guess robstar is a cena fan. The differance between me and u is I'm a wrestling fan where as u are someone who has know idea what wrestling is. In case u want to learn watch punk vs joe or Bryan danialson. Wwe is a shell of its former self.
    Seriously if you say Cena can't wrestle watch Cena vs HBK or Cena vs HHH or Cena vs RKO in their Iron Man no DQ match. Cena can wrestle it is that he is just limited in what he can do on Raw.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  5. #25
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Seriously if you say Cena can't wrestle watch Cena vs HBK or Cena vs HHH or Cena vs RKO in their Iron Man no DQ match. Cena can wrestle it is that he is just limited in what he can do on Raw.
    When they give him the chance the dude can go!
    ]

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    When they give him the chance the dude can go!
    Yet people hate on Cena for what I think is no reason. Cena is a pretty decent wrestler when they let him off his leash.

    On different topic did anyone else get annoyed when Cole called the Crossface the STF?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #27
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Yet people hate on Cena for what I think is no reason. Cena is a pretty decent wrestler when they let him off his leash.

    On different topic did anyone else get annoyed when Cole called the Crossface the STF?
    They don't like mentioning the cross face...
    ]

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They don't like mentioning the cross face...
    But they've said Crossface before. They've said it when HHH used it on RKO after Benoit died. I also believe HBK used it on someone and they called it a Crossface. I think Cole just messed up going from STF to Vice to now Crossface.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    But they've said Crossface before. They've said it when HHH used it on RKO after Benoit died. I also believe HBK used it on someone and they called it a Crossface. I think Cole just messed up going from STF to Vice to now Crossface.

    Too close to Mania and with the fact that Swagger/Zeb have pissed people off, mixed with Brock blad... I mean getting color the hard way, I doubt they wanted to give Bruno any more the reason to retract his RSVP to the HOF party.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #30
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    But they've said Crossface before. They've said it when HHH used it on RKO after Benoit died. I also believe HBK used it on someone and they called it a Crossface. I think Cole just messed up going from STF to Vice to now Crossface.
    Yeah they have mentioned it, but they still dot like doing it... Cole probably fucked up. My point still is true.
    ]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.