Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You didn't? I did.

You're a strange one sometimes Jelly.
    I mean yeah, he didn't give Cena any credit but I wouldn't qualify that as "Cena hate". I think oversight would be a more accurate labeling. Or perhaps a symptom of Punk fever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I mean yeah, he didn't give Cena any credit but I wouldn't qualify that as "Cena hate". I think oversight would be a more accurate labeling. Or perhaps a symptom of Punk fever.
    Too often the two things go hand in hand. "Me like Punk - me hate Cena! Wooooawwwrr!!!" Failing to give Cena ANY credit for that match qualifies as blind ignorance AT BEST.

Blog Entries
    Too often the two things go hand in hand. "Me like Punk - me hate Cena! Wooooawwwrr!!!" Failing to give Cena ANY credit for that match qualifies as blind ignorance AT BEST.
    Basically this. It takes two to tango as the saying goes. Just being good on your own is one thing but meshing together to come up with a solid match means that BOTH competitors deserve credit. I don't see how anyone can say otherwise whether they enjoy Cena or not.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Basically this. It takes two to tango as the saying goes. Just being good on your own is one thing but meshing together to come up with a solid match means that BOTH competitors deserve credit. I don't see how anyone can say otherwise whether they enjoy Cena or not.
    I figure Robstar summed it up with 'Blind Ignorance.'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Even as a Punk mark myself, I'm not dumb enough to go "It was all Punk. Cena had nothing to do with it." and mean it. I do think Punk does help bring out many wrestlers A game, but the other guy does have to show up to give that A game. Cena has this type of match in him, I just wish it were more consistent. That is my huge problem with the guy.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

You're making yourself look like a fool, you know that.

Cena shouldn't do luchador stuff like the hurricanrana. It failed as he just landed flat on his back. He is a big dude he should do more powerstuff like the powerbomb.

What I liked about the match was the little things. Like whne Cena had Punk in his submission move, it actually looked like Punk had to use all his strenght to get to the ropes. and not just the normal "I can reach but pretend I can't"

loved the match the "Cenacainranna" or however ya spell it was a blast the first time, my opinion, if he had used it on a taller opponent he may have pulled it off legitimately because he'd have had time to get out of his own way. The look on punks face in the slow mo's was gold though... i think their may have been a bit of "HOLY SHIT WE"RE DOING THIS!" like the first time you jump a huffy over a drainage ditch (damn now my age is showing). it was a fun match and there were points where i could have believed we were headed for a the best swerve WWE has ever pulled off and this year would be Cena Vs. Taker, but i'm cool with the end, maybe Rock will remember how to wrestle this time (i feel about rock the way most of the IWC feels about Cena). i am SO looking forward to Taker vs. Punk i just hope Taker is up to it.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

lol. A week ago I'd have had no idea what this was but now I've seen all of Community and can commend your choice of gif.

Divas to believe in.

I was looking forward to this match all week, especially with the anticipation that 'Taker was going to show up somehow, thankfully he didn't though because I think it would have taken away from what is going to be a potential MOTY candidate. I just watched this match again and the in ring chemistry of Cena and Punk reminds me of the chemistry that HBK and Bret Hart had during their Iron man match at WM XII