Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I think this shows that the reason why Punk is the best right now is because he wants and makes others perform better. Not by carrying them but by making them perform on the top level. Cena and others get lazy and just do tge same things over and over but punk wants every match he is in to be great and the other person can feel that

Yeah, I dont want to see Cena use a powerbomb or a hurricanrana every match. That will just grow stale. It's when he busts out with new moves that we sit up and take notice. I got bored with the Rock back in the early 2000s because I got sick of seeing the same ole same ole out of him. I got sick of hearing, "Monkey piss... turn that sombitch sideways... smackdown hotel" etc.

Blog Entries
    It was allrrriigghhhtttttt.

Epic piledriver was epic hahaha I laughed at Cena not getting all the way out from under the hurricanrana but still very impressive. Classic match making both guys look strong heading into Mania.
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    Why would you put yourself through the torment of watching it live with all them adverts and commercials every 10-15 mins? Its a reason why i stopped watching it live.
    Because I'm a dedicated fan, that's why!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Because I'm a dedicated fan, that's why!

Blog Entries
    Only Vince......lol

Vince McMahon was reportedly angry during the main event match between CM Punk and John Cena on RAW. McMahon was apparently upset when CM Punk and John Cena did the piledriver spot during their match. The move being done in the style it was is banned in WWE because of the potential danger to a performers neck.

Were some good spots in the match and good selling on both sides (loved the pile driver) but the excessive use of the NPSTF had me reaching for fastforward. Cena looks like a strong guy and it would be nice if he looked like he was using that strength when he applies submission holds, were some nice looking counters (looking at x4 speed anyway).

Edit:- I also cringe when Miz puts on the figure 4, just think if you're known to use a submission as a finisher it should both be applied well and LOOK painful

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Were some good spots in the match and good selling on both sides (loved the pile driver) but the excessive use of the NPSTF had me reaching for fastforward. Cena looks like a strong guy and it would be nice if he looked like he was using that strength when he applies submission holds, were some nice looking counters (looking at x4 speed anyway).

Edit:- I also cringe when Miz puts on the figure 4, just think if you're known to use a submission as a finisher it should both be applied well and LOOK painful
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. When Benoit applied the crossface he looked like he was legitimately stretching the guy (which he sort of was) - Cena just looks like he's cuddling the other guys face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Only Vince......lol

Vince McMahon was reportedly angry during the main event match between CM Punk and John Cena on RAW. McMahon was apparently upset when CM Punk and John Cena did the piledriver spot during their match. The move being done in the style it was is banned in WWE because of the potential danger to a performers neck.
    Bring me back memories when Shawn Michaels piledrived Cena onto the steel steps