Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    Like John Cena and his millions of dollar and spotlight and fame give a damn what anyone here thinks of him. Punk too for that matter
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's not that Cena can't wrestle it's that Cena doesn't wrestle. Last night he did. And it was frickin' awesome! The best known active wrestler in the world vs one of the legit best in the world in a high stakes match that ran and ran and ran! The only downsides are that 1) no way will Dwayne vs Cena 2 top that, 2) no lights out, bong!, 'Taker and 3) the 'Cenacanrana' is gonna hurt him one day unless he puts more sideways twist into it.

I would have given up on Raw had I not realised what the main event was going to be. Well worth staying up 'till past 4am for. Match of the year...well two months of the year so far!

Divas to believe in.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's not that Cena can't wrestle it's that Cena doesn't wrestle. Last night he did. And it was frickin' awesome! The best known active wrestler in the world vs one of the legit best in the world in a high stakes match that ran and ran and ran! The only downsides are that 1) no way will Dwayne vs Cena 2 top that, 2) no lights out, bong!, 'Taker and 3) the 'Cenacanrana' is gonna hurt him one day unless he puts more sideways twist into it.

I would have given up on Raw had I not realised what the main event was going to be. Well worth staying up 'till past 4am for. Match of the year...well two months of the year so far!
    Why would you put yourself through the torment of watching it live with all them adverts and commercials every 10-15 mins? Its a reason why i stopped watching it live.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Blog Entries
    John Cena finally learned some new moves, which was exciting. This was the best match on a Raw in years. I thought the piledriver should have finished it, but it was still awesome, and I was also going for Cena to win.

I'm very late with my comments so I do apologize but I have to say that was a great match! I'd like to share my reaction at certain points towards the end of the match. Btw these were all said aloud much to the annoyance of the wifey...Cena's crossface - "God damn it Cole, that's not the STF" Punks piledriver - "Holy shit, holy shit...that was a piledriver, when was the last time someone used a piledriver?!?!" Cena's Hurricarana - "Wow! How the fuck did he get his big ass up there?!?!" I really wish they hadn't showed constant replays of the Hurricarana because in the moment it was incredible but after watching the slo-mo it looked kinda icky and you could see how much of it was actually Punk....All in all, I enjoyed the main event which I think saved a bland Raw and I wish they would take the kids gloves off Cena and let him wrestle like this all the time...then again, if he wrestled like this all the time I wouldn't be as impressed as I am now because I would expect it. Its a conundrum I know but either way hell of a match and I'm looking forward to this ride on the road to wrestlemania =)

Blog Entries
    That match made me regret not having RAWActive.

John Cena vs. C.M Punk was an very exciting rivalry. The final match was very good and made Cena look good going into Wrestlemania. it was a very exciting match and hopefully it gets nominated for the Match Of The Year.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Normal Member
    This match was awesome, and because of this match Rock VS Cena II will be more interesting. This made Cena look awesomely good, the connection these 2 have with each other. The emotion, crowd and announcers made this match awesome. I was literally jumping out of my seat at the near falls near the end!

...Match of the year...

I wonder if Cena will ever use these few 'new' moves from now on,or is it because he's against Punk and Punk bring out the best of Cena(Cena monkey flip Ziggler off the corner didn't count because Ziggler known for flipping 360 off that move)
    One of the reason the match was good because it went back and forth,unlike the same routine Cena did when against other wrestler,got beat up at first and man up in the end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    Like John Cena and his millions of dollar and spotlight and fame give a damn what anyone here thinks of him. Punk too for that matter
    Well hell fellas, we better stop talking about wrestling entirely because truth be told, none of those guys give a shit about us! You're missing the point I think.