Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the_viper View Post
    It is probably the beginning of a Cena heel turn
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can I get the obligatory Cena heel turn comment in please.
    You're nearly an hour too late.

You're nearly an hour too late.
    I noticed right after, but I figured it was worth a shot. Maybe Sting?

Quote Originally Posted by the_viper View Post
    I noticed right after, but I figured it was worth a shot. Maybe Sting?
    Yup you're the first in with that in this thread.

Yup you're the first in with that in this thread.
    Alright, then...STING! IT HAS TO BE STING! OMFG STING!

Quote Originally Posted by Ftw View Post
    Cena sucks cm puck carried that match everyone knew cena was going to win. And puck now gets taker.
    Who the fuck is puck?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Fucking love this one

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    It was an excellent match. My problem with it is though, Cena only goes when the competition is better than him. When that happens, Cena is one of the best in the ring. Why He or they don't do this all the time actually sucks. It causes people to devalue Cena. So it scares me actually to go into Rock v Cena II. Will Cena perform like he did last night on the main event? Cena couldn't really carry that trainwreck of Rocky last year. So, while tonight both Punk and Cena deserve all the credit in the match last night, it makes me more cautious about Cena v Rock.
    I actually came into the match about midway and thought...hey best I can hope for is the Undertaker to show up here and cost Punk the match so we can get Cena his win and blah blah...man was I surprised...the professionalism was so there and I could just tell these two had thought this through and decided to tear the house down in D-town! These days the emotion and psychology and the drive is just not always there firing on all cylinders but for this match it was and I thank them...

Yet I have to agree the last thought I was left with "there is no way Cena Vs. Rock II is going to be anywhere close to this well done...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

If only that is a Wrestlemania main event match.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Yet people hate on Cena for what I think is no reason. Cena is a pretty decent wrestler when they let him off his leash.

On different topic did anyone else get annoyed when Cole called the Crossface the STF?
    LOL! He did? Seems like Cole calls wrong moves quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Cena did the hurricana a few weeks ago. As for the Powerbomb, I don't remember if he did it recently. I doubt.
    I was thinking the same thing. I think Cena did the Hurricanrana against Zigs during their feud. But I agree, that Powerbomb was new to me.

And did you guys feel like they were really laying into each other? Punk always makes that leaping knee in the corner look brutal, but golllyyy, I thought he ROCKED Cena a few times. The headbutts on the top rope looked violent. And Cena folded up like a GD accordian on that piledriver, and landed awkwarded during the Hurricanrana. I fully expect ole Johnny and his tree trunk neck is hurting this morning.

Awesome, awesome main event.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL