Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    If Team Hell no does not lose the Tag Titles before Wrestlemania, they will lose them at Wrestlemania. They don't need to retain they're above this, and this could be great to have a team like PTP to win there.

Blog Entries

Don't read if you didn't watch Raw last night!

Is it just me, or did everyone else notice that John Cena tried out some new moves last night on Raw. I don't remember every move, but he did try a decent amount of new things, he did a hurricanrana, a poewrbomb, etc. That match last night was as all the superstars say a Wrestlemania worthy main event, and I'm saying this with my 100% hatred toward CM Punk, due to the fact that he was the one who retired Jeff Hardy, that CM Punk deserves to be in a Triple Threat main event with Cena, and Rock.

Cena did the hurricana a few weeks ago. As for the Powerbomb, I don't remember if he did it recently. I doubt.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Cena used 3 new moves punk used one new move and the match had alot of near finishes it was lenghty and alot of finishers that got broken out.
    A typical ppv main event match but I honestly wasnt that pumped up, idk why i just think that we've seen this before.
    ( mitb 2011 )
    but the new moves were nice, but unlike u i wont give anyone credit at all. This was a good match for wwe's standarts.
    but just an ok match for any other indy organization. Minus the finisher break ups.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    Cena used 3 new moves punk used one new move and the match had alot of near finishes it was lenghty and alot of finishers that got broken out.
    A typical ppv main event match but I honestly wasnt that pumped up, idk why i just think that we've seen this before.
    ( mitb 2011 )
    but the new moves were nice, but unlike u i wont give anyone credit at all. This was a good match for wwe's standarts.
    but just an ok match for any other indy organization. Minus the finisher break ups.

I, for one, am very glad to see this for two reasons. When Cena breaks away from his "5 Moves" it shows a desperation to win which adds a whole lot to the storytelling of the match. Also, it makes Cena fun to watch again. The biggest gripe we have had on him is that he is stale on the mic and in the ring. If he can get some more moves in his set it could solve one of those issues. Not to mention, him being on TV a lot in the next weeks leading up to WM has to do with it. He needs sell us on why "Rock v Cena II: Once (Again) in a Lifetime" will be different from last year and those same moves by him does not equate to anything different in my mind.

If he's dong more than 5 moves, it shows he actually cares about the quality of the match. Pretty rare for Superman.

Can I get the obligatory Cena heel turn comment in please.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    Is it just me, or did everyone else notice that John Cena tried out some new moves last night on Raw. I don't remember every move, but he did try a decent amount of new things, he did a hurricanrana, a poewrbomb, etc. That match last night was as all the superstars say a Wrestlemania worthy main event, and I'm saying this with my 100% hatred toward CM Punk, due to the fact that he was the one who retired Jeff Hardy, that CM Punk deserves to be in a Triple Threat main event with Cena, and Rock.
    He actually tries a lot to add new moves into his Arsenal. Its a good thing for him.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

It is probably the beginning of a Cena heel turn