Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah they have mentioned it, but they still dot like doing it... Cole probably fucked up. My point still is true.
    Agreed that they don't like mentioning, but I hope one day they can put the move on another superstar and have him use it. To sort of distance the move from Benoit himself like TNA has done with Robert Roode.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Too close to Mania and with the fact that Swagger/Zeb have pissed people off, mixed with Brock blad... I mean getting color the hard way, I doubt they wanted to give Bruno any more the reason to retract his RSVP to the HOF party.
    I honestly didn't even think of Bruno and how he would react.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    What a main event match between John Cena and CM Punk. These two just put on a classic that will go down in the history of Raw. I mean there were parts of that match where I was thinking CM Punk might just actually win this thing. I mean this was one of the better main events I seen on Raw in a while. What did you guys think of the main event?
    Same here. I loved this match, it was amazing ! Cena was competitive, Punk was great in the ring as always, and both did a great job. It's been a long time since I wanted to see Cena in a match like that. For me this match was better than The Rock vs Cena's Wrestlemania match and also bette than Punk vs Cena in Chicago. What a main event ! Intense ! Loved it

Also, it seems that the piledriver is back again in the WWE.....

That main event was awesome ! When CM Punk did the piledriver I went nuts. Hint for Punk vs Taker ?
    I like how Cena is still adding new moves to his repertoire even know, that's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    That main event was awesome ! When CM Punk did the piledriver I went nuts. Hint for Punk vs Taker ?
    I like how Cena is still adding new moves to his repertoire even know, that's great.
    1st thing I thought after I also went nuts, was Owen Hart vs Stone Cold !

Blog Entries
    Aside from the hurricanrana, I'm pretty sure none of those moves are new to Cena - he just doesn't use them a lot. But hell man, what does he weigh? 270? Even getting his legs up there clearly took a colossal effort to do that at such a late stage in the match.

One day Punk will come out and state what he thinks about facing Cena in the ring and when he lays down those kudos, watch all these fuckhead fans scurrying for a place to hide with nothing to say. That day will come, believe you me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftw View Post
    Cena sucks cm puck carried that match everyone knew cena was going to win. And puck now gets taker.
    Now there's an interesting development!

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    It was an excellent match. My problem with it is though, Cena only goes when the competition is better than him. When that happens, Cena is one of the best in the ring. Why He or they don't do this all the time actually sucks. It causes people to devalue Cena. So it scares me actually to go into Rock v Cena II. Will Cena perform like he did last night on the main event? Cena couldn't really carry that trainwreck of Rocky last year. So, while tonight both Punk and Cena deserve all the credit in the match last night, it makes me more cautious about Cena v Rock.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Ftw View Post
    I guess robstar is a cena fan. The differance between me and u is I'm a wrestling fan where as u are someone who has know idea what wrestling is. In case u want to learn watch punk vs joe or Bryan danialson. Wwe is a shell of its former self.

Last night's raw

i enjoyed last night episode and the match at the end was great but was there a need to have so many superstars doing double duty? could of had a few more matches and the tag match basically confirms to me there wont be any tag team title match at maina