Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    FTW you must be a Punk mark cause that match was gold. I am sorry FTW that we have to see Cena/Rock II instead of Punk/Rock III. It was a good match that both wrestlers came out of looking good.

Blog Entries
    Let us pray for the soon to be verbally scourged Ftw.

On topic, loved it. I had no idea it'd be this good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftw View Post
    I guess robstar is a cena fan. The differance between me and u is I'm a wrestling fan where as u are someone who has know idea what wrestling is. In case u want to learn watch punk vs joe or Bryan danialson. Wwe is a shell of its former self.

So since you watched some ROH videos online, you are a 'true' wrestling fan?

How totally awesome you must be for having looked up those videos on Youtube after some other forum poster told you about them. And how much did you pay to support "real wrestling"? Oh that's right, you pirated the videos... Because 'real wrestling fans' wouldn't dare to support 'real wrestling', now would they?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I just got home from RAW. The show was disappointing me for the first 2 hours and 45 mins. Especially the opening segment. But, that last match made up for it and then some. The crowd was standing for about the entire match. It was the best match I have ever seen from Cena. I counted at least 3-4 new moves for him. The frankensteiner, the power bomb, the cross face... Both Cena and Punk got individual standing ovations. Cena when he stood under the Titan-tron & Punk when he got up to leave. You could tell both guys gave everything they had. Punk waved to the crowd as he left. I can imagine backstage the roster giving both guys an ovation as well.

That's all anyone spoke about as we walked out of the AAC and walked to the parking lot. That match took a more than forgettable RAW and made it memorable. After Punk hit the GTS, I was thinking, "How in the hell are they going to get Cena back in the WM Main event?"

I'm still buzzing... That was the loudest I have heard a Dallas WWE crowd since the day Kevin Von Erich was a part of their first 3-hour RAW and gave the iron claw to whatever heel interrupted the veterans.

Black Ninja!
    My god... Robstar just got called out... Haven't seen the match. I'll watch it tomorrow when it's on here but it sounds good.

Cena for champ! I hope taker bury's punk!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Oh and there were several "WEED THE PEOPLE" signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So since you watched some ROH videos online, you are a 'true' wrestling fan?

How totally awesome you must be for having looked up those videos on Youtube after some other forum poster told you about them. And how much did you pay to support "real wrestling"? Oh that's right, you pirated the videos... Because 'real wrestling fans' wouldn't dare to support 'real wrestling', now would they?
    Now now... it's not nice to pick on children. Clearly it's past FTW's bedtime. I'm sure his mommy or daddy made him log off the internet and go to bed.

Blog Entries
    Haha, I'm not going to bother with that flea. He's obviously right since I don't agree that CM Punk did all the work, I simply must be a Cena fan! The kind of one eyed fandom that Ftw displays is typical of Punk marks and residents of Tennessee. His two posts of purest wisdom were obviously just a minor interruption to his non-stop Punk fapping alone in his room. But it was funny to read nonetheless

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Now now... it's not nice to pick on children. Clearly it's past FTW's bedtime. I'm sure his mommy or daddy made him log off the internet and go to bed.
    Not until after he watches punks pipe bomb video for the 30th time today...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I love reading the twitter reactions from other wrestlers... Basically everyone calling this a 5 star match. This was my son's first ever wrestling event and likely the best match he will ever see live. He became a full fledged Cena fan tonight.

They did 2 Superstars matches to start the show. Dancing Fat Guys v The Colons. Tensai has new garb. The other match was Otunga v Kofi. Kofi got a nice pop, but the crowd was a little dead during this one.