Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    But by doing so you'd kill an already-struggling division and future endeavor the few women WWE has left. If you want to stop a fire, you don't douse it with gasoline. Sheesh.
    Yeah imagine the legal problems and lawsuits... some of the women could have, if the WWE told them they doing away with the Divas Div... Discrimination and Equal Oppurnity.....
    Only so many they can keep or send back to FCW..
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 02-25-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    What would be the point if the brand extension don't exist anymore other then separate shows??
    It doesn't necessarily have to be a brand split. Those can just be the shows the titles are more prone to be shown on. They can still cross back and forth, but on SD, the US Title wouldn't be as much of the focus as say the IC title.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Make a show dedicated to the womens division solely and we'll see it die the death it deserves. It'll be like euthanasia

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Make a show dedicated to the womens division solely and we'll see it die the death it deserves. It'll be like euthanasia
    It'll be amusing if WWE actually starts to care about the women's division and it still dies - just seeing parts of the IWC try to explain it out would be great.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Yep. I want the division gone. Make way for the more important stuff and not the fluff. Give the men the pay they deserve and send them little ladies back to domestic duties, where they belong. I mean really, if a tv show is shit, it gets cancelled right? Noone complains about those guys losing their jobs. But noooooo, we can't appear to be disadvantaging women now, can we? That's such bullshit. It's dog eat dog and the bigger stronger dog wins - because they deserve to.
    Unfortunately, in the 21st century, you just can't do that man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Unfortunately, in the 21st century, you just can't do that man.
    FACK the 21st century! I want the good old days!

Black Ninja!
    The world title and tag team championship.

i guess if the females have to wrestle they need gold. So three...

everyone should strive for the big title. Or if they are a team for the tag titles, be their very best always. Have a feud over something other then a title if you are any good you will get to the title eventually. Fuck Midcard belts. They create complacency.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

NXT 3 was televised internationally and aired online in the US. Viewership was on par with the male seasons. I could see an all-Divas show not only replacing an online show like WWE Superstars, but lasting a while too.

The ladies have a loyal cult following, and an online show would work. If you wanted to watch scantly-clad women grabbing each other, all you'd have to do is (suprise suprise) go on the Internet.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 02-25-2013 at 06:12 PM.

The titles are perfect the way they are. We just need the brand split to be reinstated. If the brand split was reinstated the titles would be more meaningful and more people would get better pushes. Split the PPVs up evenly and keep the big four dual branded.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I agree with Robstar. Kill the womens division. It is completely useless division that no one even cares about. Either make it worth watching or get rid of it. Or put a divas only show on Hulu like they do with NXT.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!