Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He's got a great entrance that sells his character better than 90% of the guys out there and looks to be an X Division guy who can actually talk, which could be huge. They need to get FEUDS going with these guys so we can see if they can tell a story out of the ring and then inside it as well. Too much of TNA is just wrestling...and while some may like that it isn't what keeps you interested in the show.

A lot of potential but i don't see him getting past the X Division maybe tag division if he is lucky!

The X Division isn't something you should have to "get past", I'd love to see spud, Dutt, a returning Sabin and some new faces rebuild the X Division to be the highlight of the show again. Slow has-beens in biker gear is getting old, fast.

Cut Devon, Knox, Gallows, The Robbies, Garret, Anderson. Take the Hogans off Air, Take Sting out of the ring. Use Angle Sparingly. Bring EY Back if possible. Make Samoa Joe a monster again, have Abyss return and you'll have a damn watchable show
    TELL me, you did NOT JUS SAY THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyleggy View Post
    The X Division isn't something you should have to "get past", I'd love to see spud, Dutt, a returning Sabin and some new faces rebuild the X Division to be the highlight of the show again. Slow has-beens in biker gear is getting old, fast.

Cut Devon, Knox, Gallows, The Robbies, Garret, Anderson. Take the Hogans off Air, Take Sting out of the ring. Use Angle Sparingly. Bring EY Back if possible. Make Samoa Joe a monster again, have Abyss return and you'll have a damn watchable show
    I actually agree with you. EY, Samoa Joe, and Abyss were great in serious roles.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs