Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan

Well after what happened I have a feeling this will be just like the team of Diesel and Shawn Michaels with Joey Ryan kind of like the HBK Sleazy type of character and Morgan as the bodyguard, ending with Morgan turning on Ryan. But in the time being I see Ryan winning the X-Divison Championship from RVD (the reason why RVD beat Ion in the first place) and hopefully eventually leading to a major feud between the two by the end of next year.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Well after what happened I have a feeling this will be just like the team of Diesel and Shawn Michaels with Joey Ryan kind of like the HBK Sleazy type of character and Morgan as the bodyguard, ending with Morgan turning on Ryan. But in the time being I see Ryan winning the X-Divison Championship from RVD (the reason why RVD beat Ion in the first place) and hopefully eventually leading to a major feud between the two by the end of next year.

thoughts?
    I like it. Something I would like to see in Lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

thoughts?
    Do you know something I don't or are you just hypothesising? I like the idea though but I'd like to see Morgan involved in his own feuds too and not just play Robbie T to Ryan's Robbie E.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Do you know something I don't or are you just hypothesising? I like the idea though but I'd like to see Morgan involved in his own feuds too and not just play Robbie T to Ryan's Robbie E.
    Agreed. Morgan carried the storyline on twitter by responding to a fan who asked why he helped Ryan, he said it was just another way to stick it to TNA for not having taken care of him they way everyone knew they should have by now. Morgan is a "PISSED OFF GIANT" at this point, and I love it since this is how Morgan should have been booked in the first place, instead of putting over people he shouldn't have. Morgan will be his own man, and Ryan will have to pay him back down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Been way better to have Jesse Sorrenson beat Zema Ion than this garbage they are planning. Why not have him fued with Joe and take the TV title off of him? Joe actually is a big man that would make his gimmick work. RVD isn't huge and intimidating like Joe. Hense the reason he has Morgan.

Morgan and Ryan can be a great connection. I wouldn't mind seeing Morgan being Ryan's bodyguard, while building his own reputation. People tend to forget that Diesel's first WWE Championship reign came while he was still Micheal's bodyguard. Why can't Ryan be the X Champ and Morgan the World Champ.

morgan is to big of a star to be ryan body guard. they might do a thing where they bring up snow training him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Morgan and Ryan can be a great connection. I wouldn't mind seeing Morgan being Ryan's bodyguard, while building his own reputation. People tend to forget that Diesel's first WWE Championship reign came while he was still Micheal's bodyguard. Why can't Ryan be the X Champ and Morgan the World Champ.
    Simple... When Michaels and Nash were together, Michaels was the semi-established star. He didn't need Nash outside of the body guard. That's why when they split in meant Nash was standing on his own without the HBK support. What does Morgan need Ryan for? He said it was just another way to stick it to TNA, but outside of that, what else is there? If you took Ryan away from Morgan, it's not that "sink or swim" moment... It's that "look, he got rid of that guy he shouldn't have been with" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Simple... When Michaels and Nash were together, Michaels was the semi-established star. He didn't need Nash outside of the body guard. That's why when they split in meant Nash was standing on his own without the HBK support. What does Morgan need Ryan for? He said it was just another way to stick it to TNA, but outside of that, what else is there? If you took Ryan away from Morgan, it's not that "sink or swim" moment... It's that "look, he got rid of that guy he shouldn't have been with" moment.
    Fair enough point.

I don't necessarily see Morgan as helping ryan directly, I think Morgan has done this to piss off the executives like snow just happened to help Ryan along the way.