My idea for the return of the Cruiserweight Championship

This is just my idea for fantasy booking, feel free to comment or tear it to shreds. My idea is to have (insert authority figure here, I'm thinking let this be how Brad Maddox christens his new authority) come out and announce the reinstatement of the Cruiserweight Championship with a max weight of 215 pounds. There will be a 6 matches with the winner of those matches going on to compete in a ladder match at Wrestlemania (or another PPV, perhaps one that doesn't have alot going for it to boost sales). Also on NXT there will be two matches with those two winners also being put into the match for a total of an 8-man ladder match. What I have in mind is: Zack Ryder vs Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio, Justin Gabriel vs Yoshi Tatsu, Kofi Kingston vs Hunico, Sin Cara vs Curt Hawkins, Christian vs Heath Slater, and on the NXT side Richie Steamboat vs Adrian Neville and Xavier Woods vs Rick Victor. The match would consist of Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Christian, Richie Steamboat and Xavier Woods. Perhaps have Seth Rollins win he title as The Shields first championship win.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

I think a fair few people would be happy to see the return of this Championship. As ever though, it's all in the booking as to how well this would go.

They've been touting it as a possible return to coincide with the WWE Network but with that idea suffering from Duke Nukem Forever levels of development hell I have no idea when this could occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think a fair few people would be happy to see the return of this Championship. As ever though, it's all in the booking as to how well this would go.

They've been touting it as a possible return to coincide with the WWE Network but with that idea suffering from Duke Nukem Forever levels of development hell I have no idea when this could occur?
    Things seem to be tipping in WWE's favor though. With some new thing YT is doing; and one of WWE's ally's being the head of NBCU's TV stuff. Possibly get more shows.

It would be a good belt to bring back, but WWE needs to get the rest of their belts in order first.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter