Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's Christopher Reeve. George Reeves was TV's Superman. Didn't end the best for either of them sadly. Yeah, I know it's a stretch but it's the best they could offer a storyline like that right now. And time is getting pretty short for UT.
    Short for his time in the ring, but the guy hasn't been diagnosed with anything terminal (that I know of) so I could easily see him becoming the next Gorilla Monsoon to stick around the business well past his wrestling days in order to help the young talent. UT in a mentor role doesn't mean UT has to be in the ring to mentor them. His presence alone without having to go in the ring would be enough to give any young star the rub and with how dedicated to the industry the man has been thus far, I could easily see him doing something like this. The guy makes appearances for NXT to promote and encourage young talent so why not as a handler?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The Most Dangerous Alliance
    Paul Heyman (Agent/Manager) - Brock Lesnar - CM Punk - The Shield - Antonio Cesaro - Kassius Ohno.

The Hall of Pain
    Mark Henry - Ezekiel Jackson - Big E. Langston

The Ascension
    Conor O'Brian - Rick Victor - Paige

The Varsity Fight Club
    Matt Striker (Coach/Manager) - Alex Riley - Jake Carter

The Tribe
    Roman Reigns (When The Shield ultimately dissolve) - Marlow (Formerly Camacho, son of tongan WWE Superstar Haku, he used this name under his "Prince of Tonga" gimmick in FCW, which is way better than his recent "Mexican enforcer" gimmick with Hunico) - The Usos - Tamina Snuka

The Foreign Exchange
    Santino Marella - Yoshi Tatsu - Aksana (Comedy Tag Team, based off of Santino's WWE.com/YouTube show, giving all these lower-mid carders something to do)

The Prime Time Players
    "Prime Time" Percy Watson (Brand New Manager/Gimmick for him) - Titus O'Neill - Darren Young (If WWE really is thinking about splitting these two up, as rumoured, Percy will take Titus' spot, since Vince is high on Titus and wants him to go solo)

Camacho's bike had more of a following than he did.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    mmm i like the british invasion, with regal as head or manager

i would like to see a mexican faction with mysterio as the leader:

-Rey mysterio
    sin cara
    hunico
    el generico ( i know he is from canada, but could be a very good start and keep him with his gimmick
    Are you high he is clearly from Mexico!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I like these two ideas. Legacy went over well the first time but it was always clear that Randy was the star, I think taking a group of midcarders with family backgrounds coudl work very well, especially with how popular Cody and the Usos are.

As far as the British invasion, I think Barrett is better on his own but I would love to see Regal manage a tag team of McIntyer and Ryan
    That team would be sic dude. It would get Mason back on TV and it would (potentially) get Drew back into a more serious intimidating role on TV, as compared to the joke that is the 3MB. Could be done similar to the Ruthless Roundtable thing Regal did with Zeke & Kozlov, but used to actually propel Mason & Drew into a serious heel role and be dominant tag team champions for a good 6 months or so.

Blog Entries
    Mostly irrelevant. They may have done fine with The Shield--SO FAR--but WWE Creative has continually failed with factions (Nexus, Corre being two recent ones) of younger wrestlers or maybe produced one star out of the group while at the same time turning the other potential players into chumps (Gabriel, DiBiase, the rest of Spirit Squad except Dolph, etc.) who very well may have fared better having not been in the group.

Factions = overrated.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Am I the only one hoping to see Undertaker take Conor O'Brien under his wing in a little master/apprentice type of thing? Not a new Undertaker necessarily but an extension.
    Yes? Yes, I believe so...

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    That team would be sic dude. It would get Mason back on TV and it would (potentially) get Drew back into a more serious intimidating role on TV, as compared to the joke that is the 3MB. Could be done similar to the Ruthless Roundtable thing Regal did with Zeke & Kozlov, but used to actually propel Mason & Drew into a serious heel role and be dominant tag team champions for a good 6 months or so.
    Unfortunately, Ryan can't wrestle.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Unfortunately, Ryan can't wrestle.

How do you know that? I don't think I've ever seen him in an actual match to determine if he could or could not wrestle

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    How do you know that? I don't think I've ever seen him in an actual match to determine if he could or could not wrestle
    There's your answer right there. If he could, we'd see him on TV or would have seen more than the 3 matches he was granted on tv, what 2 years ago?