Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Good bit of humor, Wade; props.

On point - I think the one that stands out is the Legacy remake but I wouldn't choose a blatant re-hash. Give it a new feel with a different name and put Reigns is as a lead instead of Cody. Sure, Cody has his abilities, but he doesn't have that instant look of being the "main guy" who is running the stable. If you were to have Cody as the 'heavyweight' of the group, you'd need a bigger mouth piece in a manager to push the group to dominance. Cody does have great mic skills, yet this will not overcome the obvious that he looks like a mid-card guy who is still a few years away from being in the main event.

A Re-Hash I wouldn't mind would be "The Varsity Club" (you're jocks group) but I'd personally love for Rutundo or Sullivan to come back and head up the group which would not include Graves but could easily add Adrian Nevell (PAC) to the mix and be just fine.
    At least he's omitted the 'Black Hole of Charisma' from Legacy this time.

Blog Entries
    We have the SHIELD and (Hopefully soon) The Wyatt family. I'm happy with those.
    These people didn't come here tonight just to see the Spinaroonie...
    They came here to see... The KANEROONIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The KANEROONIE!!! View Post
    We have the SHIELD and (Hopefully soon) The Wyatt family. I'm happy with those.
    This is the group I'm really looking forward to being brought up to the Main Roster. Really enjoying them in NXT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This is the group I'm really looking forward to being brought up to the Main Roster. Really enjoying them in NXT.

Agreed - Hoping they are brought in as a single group and given a similar style angle. Could make for some major stories involved in the lower to mid-card when they first come in.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed - Hoping they are brought in as a single group and given a similar style angle. Could make for some major stories involved in the lower to mid-card when they first come in.
    I think they will bring them up as a group, they are too good to split. We may still have some form of The Ascension yet too, as Connor is still called the Ascension.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think they will bring them up as a group, they are too good to split. We may still have some form of The Ascension yet too, as Connor is still called the Ascension.

For now, but I don't see him carrying that name unless they find others who are suitable to add to the faction; it's kind of hard to be a one man stable, but Heath Slater made it work, so anything is possible I guess.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Am I the only one hoping to see Undertaker take Conor O'Brien under his wing in a little master/apprentice type of thing? Not a new Undertaker necessarily but an extension.

Factions are not indispensable or necessary, especially when we know what WWE do with factions....

Back to topic, I think this is an awful idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Am I the only one hoping to see Undertaker take Conor O'Brien under his wing in a little master/apprentice type of thing? Not a new Undertaker necessarily but an extension.
    Could be interesting but that would be a major, MAJOR rub to the kid. Do you really think he would be worthy of that level nod right now? I mean it'd be like Christopher Reeves giving the nod to Henry Cavill as being the official face of the Superman franchise.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    It's Christopher Reeve. George Reeves was TV's Superman. Didn't end the best for either of them sadly. Yeah, I know it's a stretch but it's the best they could offer a storyline like that right now. And time is getting pretty short for UT.