Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Lol!
    Seriously though, I'm sure they do some basic moves on each other as practice. One of the benefits of having a wife who wrestles!
    I'm sure they do. Doesn't hurt to stay somewhat sharp on your moves and what better way to practice.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Rock vs Cena 2 doesn't look promising at all and there is possibility of Rock taking couple of weeks off to film his upcoming Tv show.So making the WWE title match a triple threat will only improve the scenario matchwise as well as buildup point of view.And Taker vs Y2J should be the way forward for WM29.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Rock vs Cena 2 doesn't look promising at all and there is possibility of Rock taking couple of weeks off to film his upcoming Tv show.So making the WWE title match a triple threat will only improve the scenario matchwise as well as buildup point of view.And Taker vs Y2J should be the way forward for WM29.
    That would be my ideal scenario too. However, Rock vs Cena and Punk vs Taker is the route I feel that WWE will go down.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm actually kind of disappointed. I love Undertaker and i've been a fan of his for years but I was hoping he'd skip this wrestlemania and come back next year, take a good amount of time to heal up and then do maybe a month or two of build up to hype his last match. This seems terribly rushed, especially for a mania match.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'm actually kind of disappointed. I love Undertaker and i've been a fan of his for years but I was hoping he'd skip this wrestlemania and come back next year, take a good amount of time to heal up and then do maybe a month or two of build up to hype his last match. This seems terribly rushed, especially for a mania match.
    You're judging buildup that hasn't even happened yet man. I think we should reserve judgment until after the match has been.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Cool moment for the people in attendance. I just hope he'll be at the Raw in DC.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.