Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best RAW in a While?

So the RAW tonight in Dallas is shaping up to be one of the best RAWs in quite a long time. With Taker returning for a warm-up match in Waco this weekend, I could definitely see the start of the Taker / Punk match at WM. We also get:

1. Additional fall out from Glenn Beck v Thwagger & Zeb
    2. Vince v Heyman
    3. The likely set up of HHH v Brock II
    4. A PPV Quality match in Cena v Punk for the rights to the WWE Title match at Mania

I got my tix... cant wait!

Aye should be allreet, as long as people can refrain from crap Swagger weed jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Aye should be allreet, as long as people can refrain from crap Swagger weed jokes.
    Most of the audience in Dallas will likely be high anyway. Just makes Swagger that much more appealing. Plus, if people saw their breaking character promo on Glenn Beck, I think those two guys are over big time...

I think the second coming of Brock Vs. HHH is going to be a downer in the show. I am not even looking forward to that match.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think the second coming of Brock Vs. HHH is going to be a downer in the show. I am not even looking forward to that match.
    I disagree. Brock is always over huge when he appears. HHH appearing the 1st time since the Slammy Awards will go over huge as well. Not to mention making a likely save of Vince, that will go over really well both live and on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I disagree. Brock is always over huge when he appears. HHH appearing the 1st time since the Slammy Awards will go over huge as well. Not to mention making a likely save of Vince, that will go over really well both live and on TV.
    I meant for me personally. I obviously know it would be a good thing for the show. I was never exactly speaking for anyone else.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    It really seems nowadays WWe is keeping the live attendance in mind for their shows and PPVs. When we see a normal match with say, Alex Riley, or Brodus Clay, it is bullshit to us and bathroom break, but for live attendance, any fan will cheer or boo at whatever happens and enjoy it.

Example was WrestleMania 28: Sheamus vs Bryan for World title, fans went nuts instead of all saying, "What the f***!" in unison as all of us at home said, the fans enjoyed it and knew they were apart of something special, where at home, it is a big middle finger to us fans wanting to see a good match.

Blog Entries
    Make a good sign. "I AM THE GAME! AND I.....AM......THE CHAPERONE!" or something.

Thus far a few of the signs I have:

"YAWN"
    "THANK YOU DAMIEN"
    "BELIEVE IN THE MUSTACHE"
    "ZACK WHINER"

Some that didnt make the cut:

TRIPLE BUZZ CUT
    SWAGGER 420
    BARRETT 2014 OSCARS LOCK

I've had signs confiscated in Dallas before. Like the year Chyna did the Playboy shoot, during a HHH Promo I held up a sign that read, "Hey Chyna, Playgirl Too?" They came down my isle and took the sign away. At that same show, I was dressed as a Right to Censor member. Several people said, "They censored the right to censor!"

Interesting, you posted this before Raw went on the air? Impressive because I also thought it was a great Raw.
    HHH and Brock segment was awesome!
    Cena Vs. CM Punk match was good too, setting up the Cena vs. Rock II feud...

Agree, good Raw, best in a while.