Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have just begun to notice that sheamus has been on a major downward spiral since losing his championship to the big show. Before anyone jumps to the conclusion that I'm asserting that Sheamus is becoming irrelevant I'm not, I'm just wondering how WWE can keep him relevant and what they could do with him at Wrestlemania.

I have a couple of scenarios I thought it would be cool to share with you guys... Why not have Ryback and Sheamus get a third team mate to keep the shield rivalry going, and maybe allow them to finally topple the unexpected giant that The Shield has become.

Another Idea is to have him feud with Dolph Ziggler until Ziggler cashes in the money in the bank briefcase (likely after mania) but I don't really know what that does for Sheamus at mania... Would a feud with Ziggler have enough time to pick up steam for mania? what do you guys think?
    You'll laugh at this, but, I'd like to see Orton turn heel, and feud with Sheamus. Have a best of 7 series or best of 5 series, where the winner becomes the #1 contender for the World title. Have the first match occur at WM, and the last match at Extremely Rules in some type of gimmick match,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You'll laugh at this, but, I'd like to see Orton turn heel, and feud with Sheamus. Have a best of 7 series or best of 5 series, where the winner becomes the #1 contender for the World title. Have the first match occur at WM, and the last match at Extremely Rules in some type of gimmick match,
    I wouldn't mind. Orton should be a heel anyways and Sheamus wouldn't be a bad opponent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I wouldn't mind. Orton should be a heel anyways and Sheamus wouldn't be a bad opponent.
    Exactly, and it would fill up time for both of them, and not put them in meaningless feuds

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I would actually like a best of seven series... give orton three straight wins and make sheamus fight to keep in it... and have it end in an epic last man standing match... giving them both credit... but actually have the heel win cleanly if he wins...

Black Ninja!
    Ryback is gonna turn heel and it will be him v Sheamus.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He should paint a big green shamrock on his face, tie some tassles to his arms and do a complete Ultimate Celtic Warrior routine.
    Maybe painting his face in someway would help him out. Look how over Jeff Hardy was with all the face-painting... The Drew can't paint his face like Mel Gibson in Braveheart, and wham FEUD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Maybe painting his face in someway would help him out. Look how over Jeff Hardy was with all the face-painting... The Drew can't paint his face like Mel Gibson in Braveheart, and wham FEUD!
    I'm not sure if your being serious or not.

Heel turn. Face Sheamus has been painfully bland.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs

Blog Entries
    Looks like they are starting to set up Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Mania for the IC title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zrdt12 View Post
    Looks like they are starting to set up Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Mania for the IC title.
    Oh gosh i hope not. That would make everything with bo dallas so far pointless