Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

What's next for the Celtic Warrior!?

I have just begun to notice that sheamus has been on a major downward spiral since losing his championship to the big show. Before anyone jumps to the conclusion that I'm asserting that Sheamus is becoming irrelevant I'm not, I'm just wondering how WWE can keep him relevant and what they could do with him at Wrestlemania.

I have a couple of scenarios I thought it would be cool to share with you guys... Why not have Ryback and Sheamus get a third team mate to keep the shield rivalry going, and maybe allow them to finally topple the unexpected giant that The Shield has become.

Another Idea is to have him feud with Dolph Ziggler until Ziggler cashes in the money in the bank briefcase (likely after mania) but I don't really know what that does for Sheamus at mania... Would a feud with Ziggler have enough time to pick up steam for mania? what do you guys think?

I've been sick of him since he won the title, he's actually the biggest reason I stopped watching SmackDown. So with that being said, I say put him in a rivalry with another top guy like Orton or Ryback to allow wins/losses to be awarded to both guys, with the rivalry to add actual interest and unpredictability

WWE Champion of course!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post

WWE Champion of course!!
    If that is the belt that he gets I am ok with him winning the wwe title ahhaha

perhaps they could do an angle where it's a handicap against the shield. like say Sheamus, Orton, Ryback and Jericho + another WWE star who doesn't fit in yet Vs all 3 members of The Shield. 5 on 3 handicap at Wrestlemania. It would be funny if The Shield still won.

other than that:
    Sheamus Vs Orton
    Sheamus Vs Ryback
    Sheamus Vs Jericho
    albeit every one of those involves a heel turn but, yeah Sheamus is in a ditch right now

tag him with hornswoggle. and pray his 15 minutes is long gone!!!!

Blog Entries
    He should paint a big green shamrock on his face, tie some tassles to his arms and do a complete Ultimate Celtic Warrior routine.

If the WWE decides to turn Ryback heel, then I believe that would be a natural feud for Sheamus to be in. Otherwise, it seems that they will still team together (with Jericho or somebody else) against The Shield.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam Pain View Post
    tag him with hornswoggle. and pray his 15 minutes is long gone!!!!
    Are you serious? Sheamus is a major face and is a draw for fans outside of the united states...

On a side-note though, welcome to the forums, it's cool to see a fellow washingtonian on the forums... I'm surprised on how many of us are here. Apparently all the rain makes us want to socialize with random people online
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He should paint a big green shamrock on his face, tie some tassles to his arms and do a complete Ultimate Celtic Warrior routine.
    I would get a great chuckle out of that lol.

I don't know!? Maybe he'll do stuff!? I will be surprised and befuddled!?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.