Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello, I am Tripp

I was on a blog site pribably bout two years ago until it shut down and since ive just been commin to this site checking out the news and the blogs. Finnally I decided id once again try my hamd at this blogging thing and since I'm on this site all the time why not this one. I look dorward to talking, debating amd whatever else with everyone here.!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iiamtripp View Post
    I was on a blog site pribably bout two years ago until it shut down and since ive just been commin to this site checking out the news and the blogs. Finnally I decided id once again try my hamd at this blogging thing and since I'm on this site all the time why not this one. I look dorward to talking, debating amd whatever else with everyone here.!
    Welcome to the forums Tripp.

If you like a good long blog worthy debate, Darkside Ron Garvin is your man! If you don't want to read novel posts, avoid him!

But seriously, have fun with it! It's cool to see someone coming on here for blogging and debating! I assume we will get along.
    #BeJelly

Thanks for the welcome. And I'm on the net reading so much that it sickens my fiancee so I will have to take a look at him

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the welcome. And I'm on the net reading so much that it sickens my fiancee so I will have to take a look at him
    It's all good. I have spent my fair share of time on here... it's a cool place... tons of topics to discuss at all times.
    #BeJelly

Yea I'm still trying to get used to it and what not but once I get the swing of things ill be voicing my opinions and ideas a lot

Blog Entries
    Yea I'm still trying to get used to it and what not but once I get the swing of things ill be voicing my opinions and ideas a lot
    I suggest looking at the simply topical section of the forums... That area has some fun conversations constantly. It will take you a couple days probably.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Welcome to EWN!
    Have fun posting!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks guys

Welcome and enjoy

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch