Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    There is a difference?
    Yeah the blue pill or the red one.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah the blue pill or the red one.
    Ah Matrix well played




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ah Matrix well played
    What? Never seen it.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What? Never seen it.
    Shaz??????





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Shaz??????

    Always knew that kid was strange.

  6. #36
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    FACK The Matrix!!


  7. #37
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    So not liking our idiot president is racist? I don't really give a shit about GB but I doubt he said anything that is racist. I HATE obama. Guess I'll get labeled a racist now...
    Glen Beck don't only hate Obama, he hates Mexicans, Canadians, Asians, Africans, Muslims, Jews..... The guy is to radical...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Glen Beck don't only hate Obama, he hates Mexicans, Canadians, Asians, Africans, Muslims, Jews..... The guy is to radical...

    I fail to see where he states that he "hates" these people... It's funny how when someone says that they 'disagree' with things, such as the way a leader is running the country, the way the immigration laws are in the US, or belief systems outside of their own means that they "hate" someone else. Why do I find it funny? Because it appears as though the majority of people are taking a tiny bit of what Beck has said (which is what gets plastered on the equally radical liberal shows such as Anderson Cooper) and apply it as a whole, whereas had you listened to the entire entry, you could see that the example was being made in conclusion with a separate idea. Glen Beck IS a radical, but the man also has a high intelligence level (even if he chooses to apply it to the wrong theories) so I am pretty sure he is above 'petty hatred' of another based on their skin color.


    But since I disagree with people who are calling Beck a racist, does that mean I hate you all? Since I disagree with specific opinions of the liberal party and Republican Party, does that mean I hate them both? Since I disagree with things that Bush and Obama have done in office, does that mean I hate them?.. I'm sorry, but spewing out that a guy "hates" things simply because he disagrees with them is a bit too much for me and paints a picture of people "hating" something without reason simply because their opinion differs from theirs; which is the basic reason why the US has so many problems in general - "You don't think like me so you are a (insert name of extremist group) and those guys are bad!"


    Sorry Collins - This wasn't directed straight at you, but rather to everyone else in this thread who claims that "(Insert name of popular political news figure) is a hatemonger who hates _____" yet hasn't ever listened to a word the man has said as opposed to just repeating what someone else said on another radio/television show that was just as extreme, just on the opposite side of the debate.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 02-24-2013 at 09:28 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #39
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I fail to see where he states that he "hates" these people... It's funny how when someone says that they 'disagree' with things, such as the way a leader is running the country, the way the immigration laws are in the US, or belief systems outside of their own means that they "hate" someone else. Why do I find it funny? Because it appears as though the majority of people are taking a tiny bit of what Beck has said (which is what gets plastered on the equally radical liberal shows such as Anderson Cooper) and apply it as a whole, whereas had you listened to the entire entry, you could see that the example was being made in conclusion with a separate idea. Glen Beck IS a radical, but the man also has a high intelligence level (even if he chooses to apply it to the wrong theories) so I am pretty sure he is above 'petty hatred' of another based on their skin color.


    But since I disagree with people who are calling Beck a racist, does that mean I hate you all? Since I disagree with specific opinions of the liberal party and Republican Party, does that mean I hate them both? Since I disagree with things that Bush and Obama have done in office, does that mean I hate them?.. I'm sorry, but spewing out that a guy "hates" things simply because he disagrees with them is a bit too much for me and paints a picture of people "hating" something without reason simply because their opinion differs from theirs; which is the basic reason why the US has so many problems in general - "You don't think like me so you are a (insert name of extremist group) and those guys are bad!"


    Sorry Collins - This wasn't directed straight at you, but rather to everyone else in this thread who claims that "(Insert name of popular political news figure) is a hatemonger who hates _____" yet hasn't ever listened to a word the man has said as opposed to just repeating what someone else said on another radio/television show that was just as extreme, just on the opposite side of the debate.
    DRG hates everyone


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #40
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I fail to see where he states that he "hates" these people... It's funny how when someone says that they 'disagree' with things, such as the way a leader is running the country, the way the immigration laws are in the US, or belief systems outside of their own means that they "hate" someone else. Why do I find it funny? Because it appears as though the majority of people are taking a tiny bit of what Beck has said (which is what gets plastered on the equally radical liberal shows such as Anderson Cooper) and apply it as a whole, whereas had you listened to the entire entry, you could see that the example was being made in conclusion with a separate idea. Glen Beck IS a radical, but the man also has a high intelligence level (even if he chooses to apply it to the wrong theories) so I am pretty sure he is above 'petty hatred' of another based on their skin color.


    But since I disagree with people who are calling Beck a racist, does that mean I hate you all? Since I disagree with specific opinions of the liberal party and Republican Party, does that mean I hate them both? Since I disagree with things that Bush and Obama have done in office, does that mean I hate them?.. I'm sorry, but spewing out that a guy "hates" things simply because he disagrees with them is a bit too much for me and paints a picture of people "hating" something without reason simply because their opinion differs from theirs; which is the basic reason why the US has so many problems in general - "You don't think like me so you are a (insert name of extremist group) and those guys are bad!"


    Sorry Collins - This wasn't directed straight at you, but rather to everyone else in this thread who claims that "(Insert name of popular political news figure) is a hatemonger who hates _____" yet hasn't ever listened to a word the man has said as opposed to just repeating what someone else said on another radio/television show that was just as extreme, just on the opposite side of the debate.
    Excellent point.... It might be that Beck tends to have his own POV, some more the radical and practical.... I think his POV is what got him fired or let go from 2 major TV News Networks.... Them views that is to closely can be called racist or hatered.....

    Shall I add Glenn Beck is a guy that will take any topic and cut it down and either belittle it or praise it..... Much like some comedians or any News Anchor or Journalist...
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 02-24-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.