Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    They aren't doing anything but feeding the flames and keeping focus on themselves, and keeping themselves in the news. Smart move, imo.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Another name that means nothing to me. I didn't need you to explain it though, it was fairly evident through what I have been reading anyway. But thanks for trying. I feel special.
    Basically he is a guy that takes any topic and connects a million of unrelated points to come to the conclusion that America is turning into a Nazi state.

Though he does come way, way over the top on his show he is actually a pretty intelligent guy. Go watch his debates with Penn Jillete.

This whole Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter thing is by far the most entertaining thing going in the WWE right now, all the videos they have been making, Swagger being booked to actually win (the way it should have been during his first World Title reign) the way they broke character was great, and I'm really looking forward to what happens next.

Jack Swagger's new theme is beastly. I put it right up there with Bobby Roode's.

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Basically he is a guy that takes any topic and connects a million of unrelated points to come to the conclusion that America is turning into a Nazi state.

Though he does come way, way over the top on his show he is actually a pretty intelligent guy. Go watch his debates with Penn Jillete.
    Like you said he will discuss almost any topic and add his own thoughts and ideas.....
    and yeah
    Intelligent but to tied to the Radical ideas of the Tea-Publicans and Conspiracies......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Just saw the video below, another from the Zeb+Jack campaign on youtube (great as usual) but in the same time we had a "change of the chip" from the caracter to the "real them" which I found awesome, only for Zeb to respond (with class) to Glenn Beck's recent comments.

That's how you do it. Side note, I'm happy cause it looks like the wwe is still keeping it going with Swagger.

Ok, back to caracter now.

That was incredible.

That is all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So not liking our idiot president is racist? I don't really give a shit about GB but I doubt he said anything that is racist. I HATE obama. Guess I'll get labeled a racist now...

Alright guys we need really good buy rates for mania how we gonna get it
    Glen beck was bitching and moaning can we use him ?
    yea give him a match with ricardo
    Vince : NO you idiot not in that way
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Some people on this site would do well to watch this a few times, as they clearly struggle with differentiating between fiction and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Some people on this site would do well to watch this a few times, as they clearly struggle with differentiating between fiction and reality.
    There is a difference?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter