Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I am pretty glad I have no idea who Glenn Beck is.
    He's a guy who turned news into entertainment... He purposefully uses hyperbole in order to gain viewership, or so it would seem. Similar to someone like Rush Limbaugh.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He's a guy who turned news into entertainment... He purposefully uses hyperbole in order to gain viewership, or so it would seem. Similar to someone like Rush Limbaugh.
    Another name that means nothing to me. I didn't need you to explain it though, it was fairly evident through what I have been reading anyway. But thanks for trying. I feel special.

Blog Entries
    WWE must really care about Beck's opinion if they went out their way to break kayfabe in their video on their public YouTube account just to debase him and state the obvious. Was it really necessary they go this far just for chastising ignorance?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Another name that means nothing to me. I didn't need you to explain it though, it was fairly evident through what I have been reading anyway. But thanks for trying. I feel special.
    Better be glad you live in Australia with all the Radical "Tea-Party" Republicans or what I call Tea-Publicans of the USA.... Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reily. Sean Hannity, Fox news next hit man Herman Cain, Greg Gutfield ( who I feel might be the next Beck), Ann Coulter (who is a beautiful lady, but lack in intelligence) and a few other radical radio and TV show political show hosts...
    What is bad most of them forget what this country was truly founded on Freedom or Religion, and Speech and the right to Prosper...

Vince has been so closely tied the Republicans actively donating money to Mitt Romney, John McCain and even George Bush in the past few elections... Then with his close friend Donald Trump a key figure as well... It kinda surprise me, either he looking to get them some attention from across the younger demographic, or something else????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

AAAAArgh! My mind is officially blown! You mean WWE isn't real?!
    I don't like it, make it stop!

Glen Beck must have made a pass at Linda if WWE are pissed off enough to have two heels break kayfabe and admit all that. It's like a mall Santa whisper in your ear that his name's Derek. We know it's not real but admitting it is like finding out that Derek is the tooth fairy too.
    I've seen behind the curtain and there is no wizard!

I need a lie down.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    WWE must really care about Beck's opinion if they went out their way to break kayfabe in their video on their public YouTube account just to debase him and state the obvious. Was it really necessary they go this far just for chastising ignorance?

yes it is getting them press. press is a good thing.

Fresh Member
    Really enjoyed this promo and happy to see that Swagger seems to be keeping his position, albeit for selfish reasons, as I guess he really should be punished!

I also have neve heard of a Glenn Beck or the a Tea Party movement, quite glad I haven't by the sound of things!
    Smell That!

It was great and shows the work that goes into the characters i could care less about politics and never even heard of this Glenn guy but it seems he pisses people off by just existing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    It was great and shows the work that goes into the characters i could care less about politics and never even heard of this Glenn guy but it seems he pisses people off by just existing.
    I think it more the WWE feeding them this...... I'm not sure we would have seen a rebuttal to say of the issue if was not for the WWE... It all for the attention of the media...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Last time I checked the video was private so only us smarks and newsites could see it. Awesome promo but it came off really desperate to me. WWE must believe that having a real name on the show would bring some sense of credibility to Zebby-boy.